• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys DL Demarcus Lawrence verbally assaults young child

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just more talented over all. Imo. Drafted higher for that talent. Well know more by seasons end. Good luck to you and your team have a super nice day.
So Mitch is more talented than Brady, since he was drafted higher "for that talent"?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Mitch is more talented than Brady, since he was drafted higher "for that talent"?
More talented yes. Vick was more talented then Brady and Montana put together. Talent is not everything. Let's see what the future holds. We both got young QBs and well see what the future has to say about things. Have a super duper awesome day my new besty.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More talented yes. Vick was more talented then Brady and Montana put together. Talent is not everything. Let's see what the future holds. We both got young QBs and well see what the future has to say about things. Have a super duper awesome day my new besty.

Mitch is more talented than Brady, due to where they were drafted? Really?

Guess Jamarcus Russell is more talented that quite a few QB's, huh?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch is more talented than Brady, due to where they were drafted? Really?

Guess Jamarcus Russell is more talented that quite a few QB's, huh?
No due to talent. Some of the best qbs ever were not very talented.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No due to talent. Some of the best qbs ever were not very talented.

I'm not sure I agree. Some of the best QB's were not as physically gifted as guys like Vick, but if you consider the ability to read a defense, touch, an ability to sense the rush from behind you and the more cerebral aspects of being a QB as part of their talent than Vick and some of these guys weren't more talented, just better athlete's. A guy like Geoff George had all the ability in the world, but above the shoulders it just wasn't there. Same for Cutler.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I agree. Some of the best QB's were not as physically gifted as guys like Vick, but if you consider the ability to read a defense, touch, an ability to sense the rush from behind you and the more cerebral aspects of being a QB as part of their talent than Vick and some of these guys weren't more talented, just better athlete's. A guy like Geoff George had all the ability in the world, but above the shoulders it just wasn't there. Same for Cutler.
100 pct correct.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet the kid was very hurt by Lawrence’s comments.

I see you would lean toward a 2-game suspension rather than something like a 6-game suspension, though the age of the victim should probably be taken into account.

Cam Newton tore a kids poster down that the little lad spent time drawing and took to game. If cam can do that with nobody getting up in arms, then this does not even move the needle.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly fans attacking a Philly sports player LOL

Good for the player standing up for himself & whats right & repping his team he likes.
Guess in this video you see Mike Scott go confront some eagles fans calling a coffin Sean Taylor's coffin.

Whoever these FLOT CREW are should be ashamed & now embarrassed
One basketball player>an army of Philly tailgaters

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/tmz-sports/video/1600915523859

If only I knew who mike scott was, I would cheer for him.