• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys DL Demarcus Lawrence verbally assaults young child

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, DLaw should have just gave the kid an autograph and still said "btw kid, wrong jersey" Simple enough really but the parents are twatwaffles.
As for the description about verbal assault, just stop this nonsense. We have enough pussification in the world and besides, kids need to learn that everything isn't "okay" and "good" and "you are special" crap. I just had to get in the face of a 29 yr old and shut him up because he thinks his voice is more important than everyone else's. Just because Mommy & Daddy let him feel "special".

What happened with the 29 year old?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be inappropriate would be touching the fan or their clothing.

I think you’re forgetting that Wentz missed the entire postseason after this happened. He’s done his time.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that precious child and his family go to the NYG/PHIL game in Philly and its FREE BEER day.

I hope its real cold too...the weather, not the beer.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the kid was like 4-6 I could understand the cynicism, but kid at that age should know better. Dirt's son?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you’re forgetting that Wentz missed the entire postseason after this happened. He’s done his time.
So it happened more than once...:suds:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just had to get in the face of a 29 yr old and shut him up because he thinks his voice is more important than everyone else's. Just because Mommy & Daddy let him feel "special".
:thumb:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope its real cold too...the weather, not the beer.

You...MONSTER! How can one drink warm American light lagers in a 16 ounce can?!? HOW!!!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much win in this entire situation, but if I may deconstruct one salient point:

The NFL is nothing without its fans. I'm sure their position on this would be that, if a kid comes up to you, even from another team, rocking their gear, eck settra, and asks for an autograph, then go ahead and give them the autograph.

Instead, he's now a part of a video that possibly has been spread far across the internet where knee-jerkers will condescendingly reprove his boorish mannerisms, and threaten to burn yet more NFL merch.

If you play the game, you're an ambassador for the LEAGUE, not just your particular team. If you do shit that might possibly reflect poorly on the league, they will come down on you somehow. May not be a fine, but I'm guessing he's gotten a phone call already.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much win in this entire situation, but if I may deconstruct one salient point:

The NFL is nothing without its fans. I'm sure their position on this would be that, if a kid comes up to you, even from another team, rocking their gear, eck settra, and asks for an autograph, then go ahead and give them the autograph.

Instead, he's now a part of a video that possibly has been spread far across the internet where knee-jerkers will condescendingly reprove his boorish mannerisms, and threaten to burn yet more NFL merch.

If you play the game, you're an ambassador for the LEAGUE, not just your particular team. If you do shit that might possibly reflect poorly on the league, they will come down on you somehow. May not be a fine, but I'm guessing he's gotten a phone call already.
BuM.gif

There have been some of the greats refuse to give their autographs to even their own teams when kids came up.
They figured people use kids to get their autographs to sell. They would only sign autographs at places where they were there to sign them. Things are a lot better nowadays. Although I like the JJ Watt style. he doesnt care where he is, or who the kids root for. Would have been funny if D-Law broke out a Cowboys hat & signed it & put it on the kids head.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^ This.

If it's a kid (and it was), they are probably just in awe of a pro athlete... that's like a superhero to them.

With a kid: it's not the right time for a rival fan smackdown, IMO.

If we were talking about someone older (high school age or above), I'd have no problem with it... as I stated earlier.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawrence went light on the kid!! He shoulda went Philly style...

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was an offensive player the kid could have said "I drafted you in fantasy!" and probably could have gotten the autograph. Can't pull that off with a D line player

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened with the 29 year old?
Just a young college student from India with a silver spoon up his ass back talking the lady that owns the house I'm staying at. He figures he always has to have the last word and she was getting stressed so I got nose to nose and told him to stfu. He's moving out end of the month. I'm not sure but he might have peed a little in his drawers. Lol