• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys DL David Irving Suspended Indefinitely

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your stance on performance enhancing drugs?

Honestly, for the NFL I'd quit testing for those too. I'd have an annual educational seminar on the dangers and risks of long term effects and that would be the end of it.

I'd make sure no team is handing them out, so when a guy dies at 40 from the use the NFL is cleared.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Despite the substance being banned, it's well known that marijuana has favorable medicinal properties. In fact, retired tight end Martellus Bennett claims that roughly 90 percent of players use marijuana as a form of medicine or treatment for the ailments suffered playing the sport. "

Oh Martellus. Do you really think the World is that dumb and gullible??? :L

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Despite the substance being banned, it's well known that marijuana has favorable medicinal properties. In fact, retired tight end Martellus Bennett claims that roughly 90 percent of players use marijuana as a form of medicine or treatment for the ailments suffered playing the sport. "

Oh Martellus. Do you really think the World is that dumb and gullible??? :L

Denial.

I bet he's right.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's highly likely.

Seriously.
I know a lot of people who smoke pot. None of them does it for medicinal purposes...even if they pretend they do. Do you smoke it for medicinal purposes?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son does. I know 3 ladies who do.

And medical can be a variety of things.

More and more are. And in a high pain environment like NFL football I think more and more become enlightened to it's benefits.

I'd rather have a big fat bomber than pop some pills if I was aching.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son does. I know 3 ladies who do.

And medical can be a variety of things.

More and more are. And in a high pain environment like NFL football I think more and more become enlightened to it's benefits.

I'd rather have a big fat bomber than pop some pills if I was aching.
So 4 people??? That's only 80% if those 4 and you were the only people you know.

We're talking 90%! That means only 5 guys on every team don't and those 5 guys also include guys who smoke pot just not for medicinal purposes!!! Sorry, but there is literally no chance that's true. No chance whatsoever

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 4 people??? That's only 80% if those 4 and you were the only people you know.

We're talking 90%! That means only 5 guys on every team don't and those 5 guys also include guys who smoke pot just not for medicinal purposes!!! Sorry, but there is literally no chance that's true. No chance whatsoever

We will never know as long as the NFL denies the benefits.

And makes pariahs of those that get caught.

It's a booming business up here lately and folks you never would have thought are using it for many ailments.

I see little grannies coming out with edibles and such. I don't "know' them but there they are.

So maybe it isn't 90% but I'd guarantee its a lot higher than you believe. Especially since there is no upside to speaking out about using it.

Lots of ex-players out of the closet with it now though. Now they are free to speak.

Last edited: