• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys a good bet to win Super Bowl

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rawImage.jpg
Against another NFCE team no less :L

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to bump this thread to point out a few posts. Tried to explain how Mike McCarthy was a product of Aaron Rodger. You pretty much called me an idiot, who looks like the idiot now?

For the record I never said Ron Rivera was a great coach, just a solid choice and certainly better than Mike McCarthy.
iF THIS SEASON IS THE ONLY INDICATOR THEN PUT THE IDIOT LABLE ON ME. I understand you're giddy after yesterday, enjoy your time. Funny you recalled this 6 months ago. Again enjoy the moment...so washington fan like

I'll own the post, mostly because many QB's have said Mike is a good QB coach....Prescott was having a good start so we'll see how this shakes out in the end

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you have to regret posting this now. Although the Giants at 1-6 are only one game out in that division so a wildcard and a run. mehh we'll see
Yes, if I had a crystal ball I wouldn't have posted that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys good bet to win the SB?

laughingsmiley.gif

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iF THIS SEASON IS THE ONLY INDICATOR THEN PUT THE IDIOT LABLE ON ME. I understand you're giddy after yesterday, enjoy your time. Funny you recalled this 6 months ago. Again enjoy the moment...so washington fan like

I'll own the post, mostly because many QB's have said Mike is a good QB coach....Prescott was having a good start so we'll see how this shakes out in the end

You argued that Marty Schottenheimer, Joe Gibbs and Mike Shanahan were not considered good head coaches when they were hired by Washington which is utter nonsense. Next you continue to claim that Mike McCarthy is a good head coach because several players said he was a good quarterback coach. It's as if you are totally unaware that those are 2 totally different jobs with totally different skill sets and responsibilities. Pretty interesting takes from a poster who lectured me that I should "educate myself".

You really should just quit while you are behind.

Last edited:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You argued that Marty Schottenheimer, Joe Gibbs and Mike Shanahan were not considered good head coaches when they were hired by Washington which is utter nonsense. Next you continue to claim that Mike McCarthy is a good head coach because several players said he was a good quarterback coach. It's as if you are totally unaware that those are 2 totally different jobs with totally different skill sets and responsibilities. Pretty interesting takes from a poster who lectured me that I should "educate myself".

You really should just quit while you are behind.
Come on dude.
1. You should look again at this thread, two cowboy fans responded to your post about washington coach hires and neither was me. I said nothing about that post. Maybe you should educate yourself here before you baselessly name me on this one.
2. Yes McCarthy is considered a good coach by most football fans be it QB coach or head coach. 12 full seasons as head coach in GB, 9 playoff years and only 2 with a losing record seasons say's he's not near the dog shit you claim he is.

It's funny you say I should just quit while I'm behind when you can't even comprehend who posted what to your hot sports opinions. It's topped only by you bumping this thread with:

"I wanted to bump this thread to point out a few posts. Tried to explain how Mike McCarthy was a product of Aaron Rodger. You pretty much called me an idiot, who looks like the idiot now?"

1. a few posts?....you musta meant just mine cause thats all you've dropped yours shorts about thus far.
2. as I said in another post directed to you after your claim regarding McCarthy/Rogers. Landry musta been a product to Staubach, Walsh to Montana and Lombardi to Starr with this logic.

It's comical you claim I called you an idiot with your first post to me, when I clearly did not unless disagreeing with your post counts. Now you claim victory when everything here is opinion based.

I don't know dude, maybe it's you who should just quit cause your the one who seems behind. I get it, washington beat Dallas and you're a PROUD PEACOCK. Maybe if Dallas had washington's coach Dallas woulda overcome all those oline and QB injuries and won the game cause according to you McCarthy is dog shit without Rodgers. :L

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on dude.
1. You should look again at this thread, two cowboy fans responded to your post about washington coach hires and neither was me. I said nothing about that post. Maybe you should educate yourself here before you baselessly name me on this one.
2. Yes McCarthy is considered a good coach by most football fans be it QB coach or head coach. 12 full seasons as head coach in GB, 9 playoff years and only 2 with a losing record seasons say's he's not near the dog shit you claim he is.

It's funny you say I should just quit while I'm behind when you can't even comprehend who posted what to your hot sports opinions. It's topped only by you bumping this thread with:

"I wanted to bump this thread to point out a few posts. Tried to explain how Mike McCarthy was a product of Aaron Rodger. You pretty much called me an idiot, who looks like the idiot now?"

1. a few posts?....you musta meant just mine cause thats all you've dropped yours shorts about thus far.
2. as I said in another post directed to you after your claim regarding McCarthy/Rogers. Landry musta been a product to Staubach, Walsh to Montana and Lombardi to Starr with this logic.

It's comical you claim I called you an idiot with your first post to me, when I clearly did not unless disagreeing with your post counts. Now you claim victory when everything here is opinion based.

I don't know dude, maybe it's you who should just quit cause your the one who seems behind. I get it, washington beat Dallas and you're a PROUD PEACOCK. Maybe if Dallas had washington's coach Dallas woulda overcome all those oline and QB injuries and won the game cause according to you McCarthy is dog shit without Rodgers. :L

I bumped this thread to point out how chesty you were as you lectured me about my lack of knowledge on Mike McCarthy. You responded, as I would expect you to do, however your response was just so lame it deserved more of my attention.

Bottom line is this:

You continue to claim that Mike McCarthy is a good head coach because he was a good QB coach. Given today's situation, and how you lectured us earlier in the season about The Great Mike McCarthy, that's downright embarrassing.

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bumped this thread to point out how chesty you were as you lectured me about my lack of knowledge on Mike McCarthy. You responded, as I would expect you to do, however your response was just so lame it deserved more of my attention.

You're only point was McCarthy was all Rodgers and a bad coach even when I pointed out the number of players over the years who state otherwise
You have nothing for the Walsh/Montana reference to this informed point of yours AND you completely IGNORE the 9 playoff seasons in 12 years in GB.

Bottom line is this:

NO dickhead....the bottom line is you insulted me saying I argued that Marty Schottenheimer, Joe Gibbs and Mike Shanahan crap, yet no where in this thread did I post anything on the topic. You aren't man enough to admit that and just continue your baseless claims about being lectured

You continue to claim that Mike McCarthy is a good head coach because he was a good QB coach. Given today's situation, and how you lectured us earlier in the season about The Great Mike McCarthy, that's downright embarrassing.

Who the fuck is us and who said anything about great? Your only statement is MM is nothing without AR while I at least throw out some facts with compared winning coaches and QB combos and what other players have said about this coaching. . It's comical you hang on the word lectured when the truth is your panties are waded and it's you who is clearly embarrassed here.

Real bottom line here is you have nothing but your opinion on this topic and thought this would be a great time to attack me after your team won it's SB last Sunday against a coach you clearly hate coaching a team you hate more. You couldn't look any more stupid here unless you post again in this thread.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bottom line is this:

To be honest I also thought McCarthy would be a good hire for this team but PDay will never admit he was wrong.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're only point was McCarthy was all Rodgers and a bad coach even when I pointed out the number of players over the years who state otherwise
You have nothing for the Walsh/Montana reference to this informed point of yours AND you completely IGNORE the 9 playoff seasons in 12 years in GB.

Bottom line is this:

NO dickhead....the bottom line is you insulted me saying I argued that Marty Schottenheimer, Joe Gibbs and Mike Shanahan crap, yet no where in this thread did I post anything on the topic. You aren't man enough to admit that and just continue your baseless claims about being lectured

Who the fuck is us and who said anything about great? Your only statement is MM is nothing without AR while I at least throw out some facts with compared winning coaches and QB combos and what other players have said about this coaching. . It's comical you hang on the word lectured when the truth is your panties are waded and it's you who is clearly embarrassed here.

Real bottom line here is you have nothing but your opinion on this topic and thought this would be a great time to attack me after your team won it's SB last Sunday against a coach you clearly hate coaching a team you hate more. You couldn't look any more stupid here unless you post again in this thread.
Give it up, you are embarrassing yourself.