• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Covid Restricted List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of you texted me about this and I mentioned it in the chat the other day.

Covid Restricted list rules

Players Eligible
-Drafted Players and keepers (No free agent pickups are eligible)
- MAX 10 players on covid restricted. (This should give plenty of roster space to people even if they have over 10, by my glance most people are around 8-12 players that are eligible for this list)
- With Pac-12 announcing they are opting back in but later in the season we have now extended the list to big 10, pac 12 and any confirmed opt outs (exampled would be Kennedy Brooks and Abdul Adams)
- Once player (example: Big 10) returns to action you must make a moves prior to the next game with those players. For instance. Say I have 5 Big 10 players, those players are no able to be on Covid restricted prior to the October 24th games. They will have to be added back to your active roster (in which the roster limit this year is 28 players) so you will need to cut down once these players return to action.

If you aren't doing something right I will send a text....

So in summary.

10 Max protected on Covid restricted.
28 man roster this year (that is what we had after the draft. 26 rounds, 2 keepers)
When players come off covid restricted you need to cut down if needed to get to 28.

Also to move a player from covid restricted and off you must post in waivers thread.

I will be monitoring rosters and if I see something off I will let you know. Please also number your covid list to indicate how many you have (example on my roster) and any open roster spaces please add it below your roster.

(3 open roster spaces) etc.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks- Got it. Looks good.

I am going to wait to move any of my big 10 players over to the restricted list when I make moves and need the roster spots. I have a lot more Big 10 players then I did Pac-12 so this seems fair to me with Pac-12 opting back in.

I think you have done an excellent job to maintain our season this year while on the fly. This is about as good as we could have expected. Kudos to you and for everyone else knowing we had to go with the flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.