• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Covers that are at least as good as the original

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Boglodork I told your dumbass at least once before to keep your stupidity in the PF with your other nonsense where it belongs....not here in the music forum.

Just let me know if you want to keep playing this game.
We can play until The cows come home, but a post is a post, I don’t care where it shows up. Clown comments you make are not exclusive to the PF

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can play until The cows come home, but a post is a post, I don’t care where it shows up. Clown comments you make are not exclusive to the PF
I'm gonna ask you once more...to keep your retaliatory negs in the PF where they belong.

You know damn good and well the music threads are basically out of bounds for that type of BS....just as trolling, flaming, insulting and inciting is verboten on other team's sports boards that aren't yours.

If you want to post some tunes...feel free....otherwise keep your nonsense in the PF.

Last edited:

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna ask you once more...to keep your retaliatory negs in the PF where they belong.

You know damn good and well the music threads are basically out of bounds for that type of BS....just as trolling, flaming, insulting and inciting is verboten on other team's sports boards that aren't yours.

If you want to post some tunes...feel free....otherwise keep your nonsense in the PF.
Ask all you want..

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Just Wanna Make Love To You was originally written & recorded by blues man WiIlie Dixon.