• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

COUTURE INJURY UPDATE

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night after the game Logan tweeted that the injury "wasn't as bad as it looked or first felt" and that he "hopes to be back soon." Pretty good news, thought you guys would like to know. I honestly thought he was done. Hopefully he won't be out for too long, we need him in order to have any hopes of advancing in the playoffs.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That is really good news. It happened right in front of my seats, and by the way he was laying there holding his knee, I thought he was done.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rofl:

From Logan's tweet last night:

Thanks for the support everyone. Thankfully, it isn’t as bad as it looked or first felt. Hope to be back soon! Big win tonight. On a side note, been thinking about getting my haircut. Against it because i enjoy saying #longhairdontcare a little too much!

:flame:

Maybe his injury is minor, and the coaching staff wanted to be safe, and not let Logan return to the game.

:dance:

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rofl:

From Logan's tweet last night:

Thanks for the support everyone. Thankfully, it isn’t as bad as it looked or first felt. Hope to be back soon! Big win tonight. On a side note, been thinking about getting my haircut. Against it because i enjoy saying #longhairdontcare a little too much!

:flame:

Maybe his injury is minor, and the coaching staff wanted to be safe, and not let Logan return to the game.

:dance:

They were rolling over St. Louis, so just another reason to be safe and not to needlessly let him return to the game. Hopefully, he will be good to go against Calgary.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love young(er) players and twitter these days... teh kid is giving us updates himself!

@logancouture

"Wow, saw the replay of me going into the boards last night. Pretty scary stuff. Feeling much better today, thanks for all the support!"

Source

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
that is such good news, because an injury to him would be devastating.

Any news on nichol's return? the PK is absolute shit without him, and the fourth line too. They are giving up a goal a game it seems and guys like desjardins and mashinter simply dont look like NHL caliber players. They need nichol and eager back on the 4th line with mayers to make that an NHL line again.

Any word on huskypants too? As much as I love braun (and I am very high on him), I am not sold on him this year, and I'm not sure you'd want him playing a regular shift in the PO's just yet. Huskins may be an oaf, but he is a serviceable #6 with lots of experience, and I'd rather have him than wallin.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's two scares in two games (Boyle). Come on Sharks, now is not the time to get injured.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite part:

“Scotty won’t play tomorrow and there’s still some time ahead of him as far as fitness and strength and confidence,” McLellan said. “Nic Wallin should be available tomorrow. We’ll see how he is in the morning, but he looked very fresh and actually pretty sharp in practice.”

Even his own coach is surprised when he plays well. Hahahaha.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite part:

“Scotty won’t play tomorrow and there’s still some time ahead of him as far as fitness and strength and confidence,” McLellan said. “Nic Wallin should be available tomorrow. We’ll see how he is in the morning, but he looked very fresh and actually pretty sharp in practice.”

Even his own coach is surprised when he plays well. Hahahaha.

Don't like the news about Nichol. He must have done some real damage when he hit the boards in the win over Colorado on Feb. 19.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Nichol did have a broken hand from what I heard from some people