• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could This Be Part Of The Problem?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
acting like children.

Spieth...it makes sense for him to want to play with his childhood friend and buddy JT. Why Reed couldn't see that and got all puffed was a little immature imo.

DJ & Brooks are buds so I don't what the hell happened there.

Just goes to show you that the USA is never going to have the same kind of comradery that the Euros...but they had their issues as well in the past, (Rory and McDowell had a pretty big beef), just never has spilled over to the RC.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a bunch of over-paid, entitled, whiney bitchizzz. That's why they always get their asses handed to them over there. The Euro's play with passion and pride.

The USA does not transition from I to team nearly as well as the Euros do, so as result the Euros are always formidable in this format regardless of where it is, and they feast on their home field advantage.

When you say play with pride and passion...our guys are playing for their country, their guys are playing for a continent...not even their own flag...go figure.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The USA does not transition from I to team nearly as well as the Euros do, so as result the Euros are always formidable in this format regardless of where it is, and they feast on their home field advantage.

When you say play with pride and passion...our guys are playing for their country, their guys are playing for a continent...not even their own flag...go figure.

Which makes it even worse.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which makes it even worse.

Yep...no one likes to talk about this part of the RC, but imo one reason the Americans don't care about the RC as much as the Euros...the event revenue has grown so large now that playing for pride is just not that interesting to them. On that end I do think they need to rethink compensation even if they allow the players to designate a charity...winner's charity gets larger share than the loser's charity.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a bunch of over-paid, entitled, whiney bitchizzz. That's why they always get their asses handed to them over there. The Euro's play with passion and pride.
Tiger looked like he didn't even want to be there.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember hearing how the Euros trashed each other when they got waxed in 2016? Exactly....I certainly didn't. There were some rumblings about the Captain's picks and how they didn't come through for the Europeans, but that's typical Monday morning journalism.

Ryder Cup Task Force II?

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was something going on between Brooks and DJ on the way over to France apparently. The easy guess is this is Woman related. Tie in the fact that DJ is watching his buddy win majors and about to potentially take his number 1 world ranking.

But DJ lost #1 in the world to 2 other people this year. That doesn't come with any extra cash, unless he gets more in his endorsement deals.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But DJ lost #1 in the world to 2 other people this year. That doesn't come with any extra cash, unless he gets more in his endorsement deals.

You have to tie that all together with what could be infidelities. That would make things very volatile.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember hearing how the Euros trashed each other when they got waxed in 2016? Exactly....I certainly didn't. There were some rumblings about the Captain's picks and how they didn't come through for the Europeans, but that's typical Monday morning journalism.

Ryder Cup Task Force II?

Koepka denies DJ fight, says team was 'fine'

Remember when something happened over the last week amongst the US team? Oh that's rt - it didn't happen. It was just typical media BS - once again. Apparently showing highlights & reporting facts is no longer a priority for mainstream media. They are all in full TMZ mode at this time. There is huge difference in that respect between 2016 & 2018 & it will get much worse in the next few years.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koepka denies DJ fight, says team was 'fine'

Remember when something happened over the last week amongst the US team? Oh that's rt - it didn't happen. It was just typical media BS - once again. Apparently showing highlights & reporting facts is no longer a priority for mainstream media. They are all in full TMZ mode at this time. There is huge difference in that respect between 2016 & 2018 & it will get much worse in the next few years.

He sounded pretty sincere, but we haven't heard anything from DJ.

Hopefully nothing did happen...and these guys can just take their beating like men in 2020.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reed is just a dick. That seems to be the general consensus. That's fine when he's putting points on the board and not so great for anything else. DJ & Brooks are basically the same guy personality-wise.. at least that's my impression. I would like to know what that was all about, if true.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sounded pretty sincere, but we haven't heard anything from DJ.

Hopefully nothing did happen...and these guys can just take their beating like men in 2020.

Even if something happened most likely it is not that big of a deal. People argue with each other all of the time - especially close friends and relatives. However this current scummy media always tries to blow things up to cover up the fact that their coverage at this time basically sucks.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reed is just a dick. That seems to be the general consensus. That's fine when he's putting points on the board and not so great for anything else. DJ & Brooks are basically the same guy personality-wise.. at least that's my impression. I would like to know what that was all about, if true.

I know that initially I was hooked in by the article about the "near fight" between Johnson & Koepka. However go back & read the initial article. It said that they nearly came to blows which could mean a lot of things. Think about it - after just get trounced in a big event & slammed by the media tempers are going to be flaring, but most likely nothing serious will occur as appears to be the case here.

Think of all the other so called near blow-ups in sports. Remember when they made a big deal over Brady blowing up on the sidelines a few years ago at the Redskins game - turned out to be nothing. There are lots of other similar examples. Once again shows that the current media cares way more about off-field antics & hardly cares at all about what takes places on the course, field, arena, etc.