• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could Earl Return?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyones got it backwards? only a few think we need to fix the offense/offensive line. We do need to fix the piss poor one sided play calling on offense though. Hawks need in no order a in the box Safety, CB, OLB, DE before they even think about Offensive side of the ball.

I skimmed through it seemed like everyone had all these great ideas about changing the offensive line. Even on defense we really do not need to address all these singular areas the key to a great defense is a unit of 11 disciplined guys that can communicate with one another because they do not give up big plays. The ravens had the #1 defense last year and if you look at that defense individually its not exactly filled with stars none of their players are double digit in sacks and their starting safety didn't catch an INT all season

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the rules for "Transition tag"

You know what the Steelers are Considering for Bell

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely correct Jerseyhawksfan79, They took the ball out of the best player on the teams hands and tried to force the run game against a team that stacked up and sold out to stop the run. We saw it all year long in games where they were just over doing it with the run game. Also the Hawks lost to the Cowboys because the Defense allowed them to score 14 points in the 4th Quarter with a lack of pressure on Dak and the 3-4 redzone conversions for TD didn't help. If not for KJ's INT the Cowboys might have ended up 4-4 in the redzone.

The Hawks offense wasn't all that bad in the Dallas game other than 90% of the runs lol but that D couldn't stop anyone in the 4th quarter. Need a better pass rush or average QB's ( Like Dak ) will destroy this team. The Hawks just kept trying to pound the damn ball and it just wasn't working and were to hard headed to go with what WAS work and that was Wilson.

Dallas Had a worse Pass D than they did a Rush D which was ranked 4th in the NFL and they should have attacked that more. But no, instead they just rammed their heads into a stout Run D over and over and over again. the Hawks OVER committed to the run last season.

So true. Everyone new the Cowboys pass D was meh but lets keep pounding the rock for a couple of yards on first and second down :L
I can't blame the D too much for giving up 14pts in the 4th since they held Dallas the first 3 quarters as our offense was mostly MIA. They simple tired out. Hopefully this failed playoff game gets them back closer to 50/50 run/pass ratio. We do have a top 5 QB.

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd focus on beefing up the defense first. As long as Pete's here that's how he wants to win, and the defense isn't talented enough to play Pete ball and truly contend.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s gonna return this year!! In a Ravens uniform .....

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a great player for the Hawks - ring of honor for sure... If he becomes a HOF'er, I hope he does it with the Hawks... Hopefully he doesn't hold a grudge with our leadership here...

Sadly enough, this is my lasting impression of him...

upload_2019-3-15_10-20-17.png

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it'll be that ridiculous dive and knock the ball off the pylon for a touchback instead of a Rams TD play.

99/100 players in the NFL don't even bother trying that tackle.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a great player for the Hawks - ring of honor for sure... If he becomes a HOF'er, I hope he does it with the Hawks... Hopefully he doesn't hold a grudge with our leadership here...

Sadly enough, this is my lasting impression of him...

View attachment 200297
That's the freshest image for sure, but I think it'll fade some over time and it will be a celebration when his playing days are over and he's back in Seattle for whatever the accolade of the time will be.