• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could be a game changer

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they get this deal done for the stadium, and with this new practice facility UNLV might be able to keep some of our local talent here.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that UNLV will ever be relevant, but this could at least give them a chance to get into a decent conference. They are making moves that they have never made in the past. Especially with the footbal program. Now we have legitimate boosters in the Fertittas.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that UNLV will ever be relevant, but this could at least give them a chance to get into a decent conference. They are making moves that they have never made in the past. Especially with the footbal program. Now we have legitimate boosters in the Fertittas.

Get into a decent conference? Be thankful that your shit program is even associated with the Mountain West. You should feel more than fortunate because UNLV is and always will be one of the weakest programs in the entire conference.

And before you counter with long past basketball successes, no one gives a shit about anything other than football. This is America.

Last edited:

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. If it ends up happening that would really help the program. They just seem to be moving in the right direction for once.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get into a decent conference? Be thankful that your shit program is even associated with the Mountain West. You should feel more than fortunate because UNLV is and always will be one of the weakest programs in the entire conference.

And before you counter with long past basketball successes, no one gives a shit about anything other than football. This is America.
Dont get mad at me cause you guys didnt leave when you had the chance. Im not saying anything is going to change tomorrow, but it feels to me like the little brother might be coming to get some revenge in the next few years.
You guys had a chance to be relevant nationally, that ship sailed, and isnt coming back to port. With completely new facilities, and a new bad ass stadium, you fuckers will be taking a back seat to the shittiest program in the conference in recruiting, coaching, and relevance. Dont blame me.

teehee

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. If it ends up happening that would really help the program. They just seem to be moving in the right direction for once.
For the first time since, ever. There has never been anything even close to this kind of support. All of a sudden things are changing. I'm excited, but trying to temper it. Fuck Boise

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time since, ever. There has never been anything even close to this kind of support. All of a sudden things are changing. I'm excited, but trying to temper it. Fuck Boise

You guys are an embarrassment to the conference, a complete laughingstock. Hopefully sometime down the road that will change, but I highly doubt it.

Your football team has a long, loooooong way to go.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are an embarrassment to the conference, a complete laughingstock.

Your football team has a long, loooooong way to go.
You have an amazing grasp on the obvious, but just so you know, our conference is a laughing stock.

The football team is getting better, its not the kind of thing that turns around over night. Not sure where you saw me say they were good or they were going to great anytime soon. So go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have an amazing grasp on the obvious, but just so you know, our conference is a laughing stock.

The football team is getting better, its not the kind of thing that turns around over night. Not sure where you saw me say they were good or they were going to great anytime soon. So go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Haha. Yep. Right back atcha and your shithouse joke of a program too. Fuck yourself!!!

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this is the first time I have ever really been excited for the program. Still will take time but exciting none the less.

By the way can't stop laughing at the blue field fan. As if UNLV fans don't know how crappy the football team has been LOL!

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idaho! Those Vandals. LOL

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idaho! Those Vandals. LOL

Did they seriously just lose to the shittiest team in all of college football at home? A team that just lost to Wazzu by 50?

I guess Idaho is now the second shittiest team in the country.

Like I said, a complete and total embarrassment to the Mountain West.

Unreal.