• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cotton Bowl tOSU vs USC almost now ESPN

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were out classed out coached fire all the coaches and hire high school coaches :L

When did we get a USC version of great dayne? :dhd:
Don't forget Darnold is garbage. He should have avoided all the pressure with ninja kicks and read the defense better.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw two defenses play a great game.Against two potent offenses.SC lost the turn over battle.You can own SC but that isn't going to change the facts.They played a great Ohio State team that earned it.
That and Darnold's penchant for fumbling and getting picked. He gave OSU 14 points directly and then cost his own team points as well. And OSU is NOT a great team. They gave up 50+ points to Iowa. SC's coaches got out-classed and Darnold played like shit. That was the difference.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want him to play another year and then the Browns go winless and draft him lol

Ideally yes, but he is really risking injury with that oline.
He can has a few things to clean up for sure, but he can be that franchise qb the Browns need.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Darnold is garbage. He should have avoided all the pressure with ninja kicks and read the defense better.
Rosen had more passing yards for UCLA in the Tampax bowl.Darnold is trash :gaah: :dhd:

Last edited:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and Darnold's penchant for fumbling and getting picked. He gave OSU 14 points directly and then cost his own team points as well. And OSU is NOT a great team. They gave up 50+ points to Iowa. SC's coaches got out-classed and Darnold played like shit. That was the difference.
If only Darnold didn't fumble that pass from Darnold at the start of the game.Or If Darnold held on to that third down pass from Darnold :L :dhd: Ohio State played a great game.Ive got to give them the credit they are due.There defense was lights out

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want him to play another year and then the Browns go winless and draft him lol
Darnold needs to stay at USC for another year. He is not really for the NFL, but again I'm not an NFL scout.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only Darnold didn't fumble that pass from Darnold at the start of the game.Or If Darnold held on to that third down pass from Darnold :L :dhd: Ohio State played a great game.Ive got to give them the credit they are due.There defe nse was lights out
Good lord, don't tell me you are defending this guy's play? Being a homer does not suit you.
Darnold handed the fumble to them when they were about to score with that piss poor ball security holding it in one hand with defenders all around him. And the pick six was telegraphed so badly an OSU fan could have jumped out of the stands and picks it off. And not having a scholarship kicker on the roster is inexcusable.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darnold needs to stay at USC for another year. He is not really for the NFL, but again I'm not an NFL scout.
He's not even ready for major college football, much less the NFL.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, don't tell me you are defending this guy's play? Being a homer does not suit you.
Darnold handed the fumble to them when they were about to score with that piss poor ball security holding it in one hand with defenders all around him. And the pick six was telegraphed so badly an OSU fan could have jumped out of the stands and picks it off. And not having a scholarship kicker on the roster is inexcusable.
I think he needs more time to work on his game.And will develop more next year.But I'm not going to take anything away from Ohio States defense.Who would you like to start for USC next year?How do you set USC's depth chart at QB for 2018?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that.
He's not helped by the amateurish coaching though. That staff just sat there with no clue how to stop the same blitz time after time while Darnold got hammered.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darnold has plays were he looks like Aaron Rodgers and sometimes he handles the ball like he's Mr. Rogers.