• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cooper's spring

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deontae Cooper is having a good spring and is pushing hard to become the opening day starting back. I know all of our fans know his story about 3 ACL surgeries in different years and his medical wavers leading to his continued eligibility. His story is still one of inspiration, but I just hope he is really improving on the field, especially in blocking. Don't get me wrong, he is a great kid and I hope he is healthy all year. Just didn't see much from him in his limited play last year and we are replacing a flat out stud.

I mean it could work out. He is starting his 5th year on campus and has 3 full years of eligibility left. If he can stay healthy and keep growing we might end up with a 7th year senior down the road.

Huskies’ Deontae Cooper feels good, after a long history of battling injuries | Husky Football | The Seattle Times

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish him nothing but the best. From everything I've read about him, he sounds like a great kid and a guy you can really root for.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to another season of him out there. Not sure if he'll beat Washington for the defacto starter job, but he's reported to have always been one of the freak of nature natural athletes on the roster.

Glad he's on the team for 2014 and will contribute. Go Dawgs!!!