• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

cooper

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coop's gonna be a beast beast for a couple more years.... Hopefully QB play will be at a high level too.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will. Morris is gonna be very good.

I figure Bateman will probably step in the starter roll if he ends up being as good as I think he'll be, imo. We should be in good shape regardless of who takes over for McCarron though.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure Bateman will probably step in the starter roll if he ends up being as good as I think he'll be, imo. We should be in good shape regardless of who takes over for McCarron though.

I just say Morris, because of what I hear about his arm strength and accuracy in practice, and under the guidance of Nussmeier and AJ. And I've heard a lot about Bateman being a little overrated.

I hope they are both beast and we get some good years out of both, I just think Morris is gonna be a monster, plus he has a year in the system, will be two when AJ leaves.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just say Morris, because of what I hear about his arm strength and accuracy in practice, and under the guidance of Nussmeier and AJ. And I've heard a lot about Bateman being a little overrated.

I hope they are both beast and we get some good years out of both, I just think Morris is gonna be a monster, plus he has a year in the system, will be two when AJ leaves.

Maybe Morris has progressed more than I knew. I really haven't heard much about him since he committed. His high school #'s really weren't terribly impressive nor was his list of offers. Maybe he's a diamond in the rough. If any coaching staff can bring the best out in a player it's Bama's.