• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cooper Kupp elite season

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. I think he's a shit human being (regardless of his lying about his vaccine status) and if he has an MVP that he deserves ripped from him, I'll be laughing my ass off.
I doubt he really cares about another mvp at this point. He wants to win another title.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't bet avatars. I have a brand. You wouldn't understand.

i-dont-know-how-to-put-this-im-kind-of-a-big-deal.gif

Your "brand" is crop dusting the main board with Eagles homerism. Anyone else could do that.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are discounting time and effort.

Right? Does this guy have a job? A girlfriend or boyfriend (No judgement)? Any hobby other than constantly promoting his team, himself and attacking his detractors on one message board?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Historic season. 6 more tds and 100 more yards than michael thomas in 2019. Id bet far far more YAC too. And on a team with other options.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure this guy is fucking good. But god damn it seems like every time I watch him play he's running wide open with nobody near him. For the first few weeks of the season I thought his big games were all just due to blown coverages. But at a certain point you have to wonder how he continues to get so fucking wide open. I'm no film expert so I don't know, but it seems like nobody is game planning properly for him.

Jamar Chase is about the only guy I see getting close to this wide open for as many big plays, but not nearly as much. And for Chase those plays seem to always occur when the other team brings the house and he's 1-on-1. I get that.

Kupp I don't get it man. He's athletic for sure, but he's not some complete freak like Calvin Johnson.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he breaks it, should it count?
I mean it will count but we all know with an extra games more records will be broken. Just part of the game and rules changes. Still a crazy ridiculous season otherwise

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure this guy is fucking good. But god damn it seems like every time I watch him play he's running wide open with nobody near him. For the first few weeks of the season I thought his big games were all just due to blown coverages. But at a certain point you have to wonder how he continues to get so fucking wide open. I'm no film expert so I don't know, but it seems like nobody is game planning properly for him.

Jamar Chase is about the only guy I see getting close to this wide open for as many big plays, but not nearly as much. And for Chase those plays seem to always occur when the other team brings the house and he's 1-on-1. I get that.

Kupp I don't get it man. He's athletic for sure, but he's not some complete freak like Calvin Johnson.
Maybe he has a spidey sense

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is a route running genius.

When the Rams interviewed him before the draft they thought they were talking to a WR coach. He understands coverages really well, and even mentions those coverages to McVay so he can run certain plays against that coverage as he did this past Sunday.

McVay saw the coverage later in the game, called a play that resulted in a 42 yards completion to Jefferson.

Kupp is not a freak or super talented like other top WR’s. He is just smart and understands the weaknesses in coverages and knows where to position himself. That is why he is open a lot.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it will count but we all know with an extra games more records will be broken. Just part of the game and rules changes. Still a crazy ridiculous season otherwise
well they dont make different record books for when it changed in 77 from 14-16 so doubt they do now:suds:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a route running genius.

When the Rams interviewed him before the draft they thought they were talking to a WR coach. He understands coverages really well, and even mentions those coverages to McVay so he can run certain plays against that coverage as he did this past Sunday.

McVay saw the coverage later in the game, called a play that resulted in a 42 yards completion to Jefferson.

Kupp is not a freak or super talented like other top WR’s. He is just smart and understands the weaknesses in coverages and knows where to position himself. That is why he is open a lot.
Yeah I mean that's gotta be most of it. You just don't see that as obviously watching redzone or a game on TV in general. Don't get me wrong, I constantly hear how good he is at running routes but the highlights pretty much just show him catching the ball with nobody around him. Seems like you need to key in on the tape to really see everything this dude is doing.