• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cooper Kupp elite season

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When the offense couldn't run the ball and started looking ineffective, he reached down and carried the offense to victory

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Kupp basically attach himself to the hip of Matthew Stafford upon Stafford's arrival in LA? If so, ya gotta figure a few other WRs might engage in that tactic. I wouldn't be surprised if OBJ is one of them.

Looking at a head to head comparison of Kupp's postseason and of Larry Fitzgerald's postseason when the Cardinals played Pitt in the SB.

Larry has the stats, Kupp has the ring and the MVP - Advantage Kupp

I dunno what Jerry Rice's best postseason looks like. Even if it is better than Kupp's. Gotta give Kupp the overall nod when you add in his regujlar season and OPOY.

Hard for me to think of a better overall season regular (season and postseason) by a WR. Truly amazing and it was fun to watch.

Anyone hear the comparison that Cowherd made about Rodgers and Stafford a few weeks back? I can't front. It had me wondering what Stafford's career might look like had he went to a good team with above coaching and a solid FO. As opposed to the Lions. And it just wasn'y about football. CC compared their demeanors, how they came across attitude-wise etc,

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitting end to a great season.

He seemed really humble after the game as well....

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitting end to a great season.

He seemed really humble after the game as well....
He always is that way. Another reason to really like the guy. Even though on a rival in the division, I feel the same way about Kupp as I have for years about Larry Fitzgerald. Of course, Kupp has his championship ring so I still have a soft spot for Fitz. Was really dejected when Big Ben hit Santonio Holmes after Larry had given the Cardinals the lead.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a stud. two plays in the end zone prior to catching the winning TD, absolutely lit up helmet to helmet. He actually caught one of them, but brought back by RT holding. I guess he caught the ball in the middle at the end.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I see of Kupp, the more I really like this cat, 1 stand up God fearing , great teammate dude. IF AB could only have 1/10 of Cooper's humility , he would be so much better of a man.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I see of Kupp, the more I really like this cat, 1 stand up God fearing , great teammate dude. IF AB could only have 1/10 of Cooper's humility , he would be so much better of a man.
Kupp & Donald are both top 5 favorite players in todays game for me and I'm a Cowboy fan.

As much as I would love for these two to be on my team, I seldom cheer Rams cause, I dislike Ramsey & McVay far more.