• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cooley's Grades Offense 10/8

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each week Cooley watches the all 22s and grades the offense one day and the D the next day. His grades for offenes are on 10 point scale. Here are his grades:

Kirk Cousins 8.5 (solid B) - Cooley wants him to look for the deeper receiver more than he is but said he played a real good game and gave him very high marks for execution on the long passes. He gave Cousins credit influencing DBs with his eyes on some plays.

Alf - got a mid 7 grade, Cooley felt his vision and cuts were not up to Albert's normal level not to mention he fumbled. Alf was only in on 27 plays. A lot of people are saying the running game isn't working with Cousins at QB and there is probably some truth to that but playing only 27 off 55 snaps will slow you down a lot too.

Garcon - 8 - great blocking, needs to get more separation.

DJax - 9.4 - his big plays speak for themselves. Down graded some for dropped passes. Cooley joked that Sherman and DJax made a pack that neither would get too dirty on running plays. Cooley comment on Sherman ragging on Garcon and said Desean abused Sherman.

Oline - everyones favorite whooping boy unless it is the QB of the moment:
Trent 9.5 - very physical, gave up nothing in pass protection
Lauvao - 8.5 - much better than any game played earlier. Good on doubles with Lich, good in pass pro, played stronger
Lich - 9 - Cooley likes Lich a lot at center
Chester - 8.2 - pretty good game, played with more power but would like to see more. Opens his hips against speed rushers
Polumbus - 7.9 - best game to date, C+

I missed the TEs.

That is how the old TE saw it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cousins hit that TD to Helu he would of got an A.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thx for posting that Sportster. I love Cooleys breakdowns and hadn't gotten a chance to hear them this week. Gonna check out the podcast later.

:suds:

Interested to hear what he says about Kearse on D. I thought he had a hell of a game. Loved the fire and energy he brought.

enkay21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those grades seem a bit high considering we lost. Too often the O wasn't moving the ball and couldn't flip field position (what was it, 4 drives for Seattle that started at the 50 or better in the second half?)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what sort of grades Cooley might have given if he were not on Washington's officially sanctioned station and on the other SRS 106.7? Bet they would be far different!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what sort of grades Cooley might have given if he were not on Washington's officially sanctioned station and on the other SRS 106.7? Bet they would be far different!

Must be fun going through life so suspicious Stymie. Not that I don't realize he is a mouth piece for Snyder especially when it comes to the team name. All that being said I believe he has been very fair. If you haven't listened to him then you probably don't realize that. I am not saying he is 100% right but when he feels someone was really bad he will let you know. Of course I always found it sort of funny when Arrington or Cooley tells us what needs to be done to be a winner considering neither played on winning teams.

Game before he said something to the effect of. I have supported Polumbus but in the Giant game he was very poor.

I didn't get to hear the entire thing yesterday but he was pretty hard on the D which he should have. I think Kerrigan got and Keenan a B- grade and the rest that I heard were C- to C+.