• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cool Video About Metcalf

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we've even scraped his full potential. Hopefully, he's working on improving his hands during the off season but last season, all of his gains greatly outweighed any drops or fumbles.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit that DK surprised me and contributed more as a rookie than I expected. He was pretty good in straight line speed catching balls but when I watch a great receiver like Hopkins they know how to catch passes thrown behind them, diving for balls and knowing how to place their hands in a finesse way to catch the pass. I would love to see DK do more of that this season as opposed to running a straight route down the field like a muscle hamster.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit that DK surprised me and contributed more as a rookie than I expected. He was pretty good in straight line speed catching balls but when I watch a great receiver like Hopkins they know how to catch passes thrown behind them, diving for balls and knowing how to place their hands in a finesse way to catch the pass. I would love to see DK do more of that this season as opposed to running a straight route down the field like a muscle hamster.

He did a lot more by the end of the season last year. He started off as a go route player, which is pretty common for rookie outside receivers. Then he had a bit of a lull and then he came on strong at the end as he started really improving his curls and more complex moves. The video does a great job highlighting that.

I think he will be a monster next year provided A) he stays healthy and B) we have a season.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that surprised me about DK is that people were surprised by his success. How the hell did he drop out of the first round? The dude is an athletic phenom. I am very excited about his future.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did a lot more by the end of the season last year. He started off as a go route player, which is pretty common for rookie outside receivers. Then he had a bit of a lull and then he came on strong at the end as he started really improving his curls and more complex moves. The video does a great job highlighting that.

I think he will be a monster next year provided A) he stays healthy and B) we have a season.

I agree. It usually takes a couple seasons under your belt to fully get into the program. Kudos for Russ and him to start early during the off season. I think it paid off.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that surprised me about DK is that people were surprised by his success. How the hell did he drop out of the first round? The dude is an athletic phenom. I am very excited about his future.

Well.... it helped that he had a future HOF QB throwing his way and a very stable locker room/coach, and front office. I do believe I gave it an A+ when we took him though (which I rarely give it). Most sites gave it a B if I recall (which I didn't understand).

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see what he does now with a full season in the system.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop posting positive things...

We're getting too high on DK Metcalf which means an injury could be imminent. Here, I will right the ship:

Metcalf had a good rookie year, but DBs are going to adjust to him and dominate him in year 2. I think he'll be lucky to get 500 yards this year especially with footage available.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop posting positive things...

We're getting too high on DK Metcalf which means an injury could be imminent. Here, I will right the ship:

Metcalf had a good rookie year, but DBs are going to adjust to him and dominate him in year 2. I think he'll be lucky to get 500 yards this year especially with footage available.

:gaah::hellno: