• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Controversial NFL opinion

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but I don’t think brees was that far behind.

Not that far, but enough where you have to say that Rodgers was the best that season, unless you're a Saints homer or just blindly hate Rodgers.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't checked if it's been mentioned, but I will say that while I acknowledge him as very well being the GOAT, Tom Brady is no longer a top 5, maybe not even top 10 QB anymore. It's amazing that he's about to be 42 and this is controversial, but I think this season is going to be the year we finally see his age show through. No more Gronk, another key piece of the OL is gone, and he's yet another year older.

It's controversial because people have been saying it since f'ing 2012 that "this is the year" and it never happens. So, it's just silly to speculate on. There's no sign of him slowing down. Until there's a true sign of that occurring (not the team and Brady have a couple bad games with everyone knee jerking - EVERY year) it's just a silly, blind guess.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that far, but enough where you have to say that Rodgers was the best that season, unless you're a Saints homer or just blindly hate Rodgers.
I suppose, But IMHO, the best for one season NEVER makes you the best. i look over periods. and at no point did i ever value rodgers as the best.

Ex. Would you say mahomes is the best QB in the NFL.? Matt Ryan in 2016? wouild you at that point say matt ryan was the best in the nfl, i wouldnt

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bottom 10 get real. He had a Super Bowl and has NEVER had a losing season

He is the single worst coach in football, RIGHT now. I don't care what he did in the f'ing 2000's. The game is past him. Rarely does a coach inherit more talent than him, rarely does a coach continue to be blessed with as much talent as him and there does not exist a single team that I have ever seen in my fucking life... with more UTTERLY INEXCUSABLE performances than the Mike Tomlin Steelers. That fucking team shits the bed EVERY time against inferior competition. They either never show up, or they fall behind early and then have to play catch up. They do this on the road CONSTANTLY as well versus ANYONE.

They do it in the post-season as well. Mike Tomlin is a fucking catastrophe and he can't even maintain his locker room either.

Who... for the love of GOD gets away with what he does? It's a travesty. How you people have not run him out of the city with pitchforks yet is ASTOUNDING to me.

Mike Tomlin should not be employed as a HC in the NFL. I would take ANYONE over him. You name the coach, he's better than Mike Tomlin. I would be embarrassed to have him as my coach. He has cost that team IMMENSELY. What other coach has his team CONSISTENTLY as unprepared for a game as Tomlin does with the Steelers? Nobody has even HALF of the head scratching losses/performances on their resume as Tomlin!

He's the worst game plan coach the NFL has ever seen, perhaps. He's just fucking putrid.

What's even more sad? He gets away with it because he looks the part. He has that "Man's man" or "football guy" look. Strong jaw, swagger, big shoulders, struts the sidelines... Fucking joke. If he looked like Marc Trestman he'd have been out on his ass years ago.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose, But IMHO, the best for one season NEVER makes you the best. i look over periods. and at no point did i ever value rodgers as the best.

Ex. Would you say mahomes is the best QB in the NFL.? Matt Ryan in 2016? wouild you at that point say matt ryan was the best in the nfl, i wouldnt

No, but the clear cut best for one season and arguably the best in many can make you the best.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the single worst coach in football, RIGHT now. I don't care what he did in the f'ing 2000's. The game is past him. Rarely does a coach inherit more talent than him, rarely does a coach continue to be blessed with as much talent as him and there does not exist a single team that I have ever seen in my fucking life... with more UTTERLY INEXCUSABLE performances than the Mike Tomlin Steelers. That fucking team shits the bed EVERY time against inferior competition. They either never show up, or they fall behind early and then have to play catch up. They do this on the road CONSTANTLY as well versus ANYONE.

They do it in the post-season as well. Mike Tomlin is a fucking catastrophe and he can't even maintain his locker room either.

Who... for the love of GOD gets away with what he does? It's a travesty. How you people have not run him out of the city with pitchforks yet is ASTOUNDING to me.

Mike Tomlin should not be employed as a HC in the NFL. I would take ANYONE over him. You name the coach, he's better than Mike Tomlin. I would be embarrassed to have him as my coach. He has cost that team IMMENSELY. What other coach has his team CONSISTENTLY as unprepared for a game as Tomlin does with the Steelers? Nobody has even HALF of the head scratching losses/performances on their resume as Tomlin!

He's the worst game plan coach the NFL has ever seen, perhaps. He's just fucking putrid.

What's even more sad? He gets away with it because he looks the part. He has that "Man's man" or "football guy" look. Strong jaw, swagger, big shoulders, struts the sidelines... Fucking joke. If he looked like Marc Trestman he'd have been out on his ass years ago.
yeah, no. i mean adam gase says hello. very easy to rattle some off

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to find guys with a superbowl, and no losing seasons

65% winning percentage
8-7 post season
125-66-1

10 winning seasons, 2 .500 seasons, 0 losing seasons

you know im not a huge tomlin guy, but hard to say hes bottom ten........there arent 10 other guys with those numbers

Sean payton is thought to be a great coach
62% winning percentage
8-6 playoffs
1 superbowl
118-74-0 record

7 winning seasons, 4 losing seasons, 1 .500 season
That’s why I’ve always said he’s in the 12-18 range for me. Middle of the pack. You could certainly find a group of 10+ coaches that are worse than him.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mid 80s Bears would've won multiple titles if they'd had a better coach than Ditka
I think they would have won multiple Championships if they had a better QB.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they would have won multiple Championships if they had a better QB.

I was thinking same thing and would have liked a few more years of Ditka and Buddy Ryan. Would love to see them in a fight, Ryan punches Ditka in face, and Iron Mike wipes the field with him, and the Ryan twins jump in, must watch TV

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if they use steroids either. If my team signs a FA or drafts a guy based him playing well on PEDs, he BETTER keep taking them. Most of them take something they shouldn't.

But I absolutely can't agree with your second comment

Why? It's obviously a dangerous game. They get compensated greatly. They know the risks.

They have a choice. Nobody is putting a gun to their head to play football.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is saying LA won’t support one NFL team not named the Raiders let alone two controversial?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's controversial because people have been saying it since f'ing 2012 that "this is the year" and it never happens. So, it's just silly to speculate on. There's no sign of him slowing down. Until there's a true sign of that occurring (not the team and Brady have a couple bad games with everyone knee jerking - EVERY year) it's just a silly, blind guess.
I wouldn't call it a silly, blind guess. He's 42 and lost his best receiving weapon.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t really saying they were victims of oppression. It’s not just wealthy people that have issue it’s middle class and working class too. I think you’re off on the Ice Cube thing. He rapped about Politics and injustice. I don’t think that’s supporting segregation I think it’s talking about things that need to be fixed in society and we need people to bring these issues up, not keep quiet. I don’t think he’s being lazy or standing behind a race card. I think he’s trying to bring light to shit that needs to be fixed.
But back to the point... nobody says shit that Judge Judy works a month a year and makes 40 million per. Nobody gives a crap the the youngest Kardashian girl is a billionaire. Nobody cares that actors make 15 million for one movie.
But whenever there’s business talk in the NFL all you hear is “Greedy jerks. I’d play a game for a million a year”. I always find it funny and interesting.

Wrong. I think all of those people are assholes.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Controversial predictions:

1. Tom Brady will finally get busted for using illegal PEDs.

2. Carson Wentz will win both the MVP and the AMVP awards.

3. Joe Flacco will retire at some point in the middle of the season.

4. Rob Gronkowski will attempt a comeback and will re-retire after spending 5 minutes with Bill Belichick.

5. Cody Parkey will successfully convert a quadruple doink field goal. Everyone will still hate him for missing the FG against the Eagles.

6. It will be revealed that Roger Goodell is having an extramarital affair with someone who lives in New Jersey and may or may not be an Eagles or Giants fan and Dallas fans will go nuts thinking that it’s definitive proof that there was a conspiracy against Zeke. It will later be revealed that she is a Jets fan.