• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conspiracy Theory CLASSIFIED Commanders vs Chargers

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo, i won't sway too much, but, i think I'm starting to wish my team, i mean the skins drafted Justin Herbert over Chase Young. I didn't expect Herbert to be this deadly this soon but......he ain't a winner.
Chargers have a better squad than the skins but still can't even make the playoffs with a Franchise QB.
While Chase Young is getting real old, is it possible he goes Bosa Brother from another mother, and does numbers like his college buddies?
With both the commandalorians and Chargers seeing their division rivals upgrade, who do you think ends the season with a better record?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what you are saying. Herbert is a stud and franchise QB. If it were not for the defense, this team makes last years playoff's and this I'm certain of. If the Chargers added 1 more offensive weapon to an already potent offense, watch out this year.

If you are asking me if I would swap players straight up today, HELL yes I give Young for Herbert in a second. Now, on to looking for our franchise QB after this year is complete. It is not Wince and not Howell.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what you are saying. Herbert is a stud and franchise QB. If it were not for the defense, this team makes last years playoff's and this I'm certain of. If the Chargers added 1 more offensive weapon to an already potent offense, watch out this year.

If you are asking me if I would swap players straight up today, HELL yes I give Young for Herbert in a second. Now, on to looking for our franchise QB after this year is complete. It is not Wince and not Howell.

I simply said Herbert aint a winner. But lets see what happens with a upgraded defense. I'm also questioning whether Young is a bust, and if our playoff situation would be different if Herbert were here.
Please believe there is some pot stirring and feather ruffling behind this. Lol
Stay tuned for the next conspiracy

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herbert is a better player so far and a blunder by our FO

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herbert is a better player so far and a blunder by our FO
This is true. However, IIRC, we all wanted young although I did like Herbert coming out

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Young keeps it up i would trade his ass for a 1st and more
Not sure you could get that for him, but I can see RR trading his if he doesn’t show up. Not a good look for the culture. Take the C off the jersey

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply said Herbert aint a winner. But lets see what happens with a upgraded defense. I'm also questioning whether Young is a bust, and if our playoff situation would be different if Herbert were here.
Please believe there is some pot stirring and feather ruffling behind this. Lol
Stay tuned for the next conspiracy
"If" in fact Herbert is not a winner, why would you want him here? I know for a fact Herbert is a winner, watch him at Oregon every week and for whatever reason, many teams ignored him. He was twice the QB Mariota was at Oregon and while at Oregon Mariota was/is an Icon.

If you watch any games the Chargers play, you would notice they suffer at times from porous defense. Herbert certainly is not the problem. Could he be better? Yes, just like every other one of the 31 QB's in the league.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If" in fact Herbert is not a winner, why would you want him here? I know for a fact Herbert is a winner, watch him at Oregon every week and for whatever reason, many teams ignored him. He was twice the QB Mariota was at Oregon and while at Oregon Mariota was/is an Icon.

If you watch any games the Chargers play, you would notice they suffer at times from porous defense. Herbert certainly is not the problem. Could he be better? Yes, just like every other one of the 31 QB's in the league.

He actually doesn't have a winning NFL record nor has he led his team to the playoffs. I think you're missing the direction I'm going with this, and I'd rather not reveal it yet. I didn't think twice about the skins taking Young over Herbert, but please believe although he's a loser in the NFL, in hindsight he appears to be the better pick. But of course, if any scout was pulling for him, they got ignored.
Also me calling Herbert a loser is fact, but its simply terminology. It doesn't mean i don't think he's a beast. Interestingly some are ready to lynch Young despite him helping the skins win the division

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand this thread. IF RR were to take a QB at #2 it would have been Tua not Herbert. This is Monday Morning QB at its best.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand this thread. IF RR were to take a QB at #2 it would have been Tua not Herbert. This is Monday Morning QB at its best.

Conspiracy Theory = Marvel's "what if"

For instance, deanpet were you lobbying for Tua? Did the same concerns you have about Tua exists with Herbert? Were you initially boosted about Young being drafted but now sour? Why the heck didn't the skins go for a qb when they had the chance, did they go for the more popular fan choice. Lots of questions.
As you've seen your peers on this forum are giving great responses

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems to me the culture change hasnt taken hold yet , that's why he got a 5yr deal . missing on CY could be devestating
and if he took Tua he would be critiqued for that as well

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems to me the culture change hasnt taken hold yet , that's why he got a 5yr deal . missing on CY could be devestating

and if he took Tua he would be critiqued for that as well
I agree with you, I don't think Young is a bust yet, and it would be nice to see a legit winning record leading to playoffs

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you, I don't think Young is a bust yet, and it would be nice to see a legit winning record leading to playoffs
he could be headed to bustdom

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hindsight is 20/20. I don't know who would have picked Herbert 2nd. I think Young was probably the right pick but so far he has not really worked out.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hindsight is 20/20. I don't know who would have picked Herbert 2nd. I think Young was probably the right pick but so far he has not really worked out.

The irony to me is Herbert owes his hot start to the team doctor who punctured
Tyrod Taylor's lung. Lol.
I agree, unless a local scout was ignored, Young looked like a sure thing. I thought he did well his rookie year despite not having double digit sacks

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conspiracy Theory = Marvel's "what if"

For instance, deanpet were you lobbying for Tua? Did the same concerns you have about Tua exists with Herbert? Were you initially boosted about Young being drafted but now sour? Why the heck didn't the skins go for a qb when they had the chance, did they go for the more popular fan choice. Lots of questions.
As you've seen your peers on this forum are giving great responses

You have to think how it was back them. Haskins was coming off a rookie year where his coach didnt want him. RR had no idea at the time Haskins was ahead case. So he took the best defensive player on the board. CY was a slam dunk prospect. The injury could set him back a little but still can be a great player.

I meant to say if we wanted a QB it would have been Tua not Herbert. So ies foolish to say what would of been with Herbert.

Last edited: