• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Considering everything that's happened, a win vs DET...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... REALLY puts us in the driver's seat for the division (considering AR's injury), and also for a playoff spot.

I mean, I don't mean to sound like "Mr. Optimistic", but look at this team's schedule down the stretch. They only see two teams above .500, and they see both of them at home.

vs BAL
@STL
@MIN
vs DAL
@CLE
@PHI
vs GB

Don't get me wrong, this team is not that good (IMO), but... they REALLY have a realistic shot at 9-3 if they grab a win Sunday. Still a realistic shot at 8-4 with a loss even.

Then, down the stretch, their two toughest games are both at home. Dallas and GB. PHI and CLE are both games this team should win, IMO.

Despite thinking this is our worst team since 2009, I'm beginning to have a tough time seeing this team lose more than six games. Barring injury, of course.

My feelings about this team have really been a roller coaster ride this season, but with a win at home vs DET. I think I have a tough time seeing this team miss the playoffs. Feel free to talk me out of this. I'd appreciate it, actually. I've learned over the past two seasons, that getting your hopes up only ends in disappointment.