• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conor vs khabib official October 6th

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I was disappointed in the final fight, but I don't blame Khabib one bit. He took away Conor's only strength. That's just smart fighting. No it doesn't produce the same excitement, but he absolutely earned that belt. MMA isn't always about the glamour.

The post-fight brawls were a tad surprising. Mainly Khabib hurtling the fence and brawling in the crowd. Anybody know who he went after? Was it Conor's crew? I hope that bad decision doesn't strip him of his belt, but I'd understand it if they did. He smeared the professionalism of the sport and there's gotta be some sort of repercussion. Hope its just a fine &/or suspension. I'm sure we'll get a public apology to go along with that. He embarrassed the sport & should be ashamed of himself.

Also hope that bag of douche from Khabib's crew that gave Conor a crowd-blow spent the night in jail. What a pussy.

Still an amazing fight card regardless. Helluva night for UFC.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll beat all of your Asses. All of them!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no problem with what Khabib did. For months, Connor called him names, attacked the bus, called him a little pussy bitch for not getting off the bus, talked about Khabib's dad licking asshole, said that after the fight he would come after Khabib, his team and his family. Connor may have been selling, but someone forgot to tell Khabib. As Duke said to Apollo... '' He doesn't know it's a damn show...he thinks it's a damn fight''. He smashed Connor's ass just like he said he would, then jumped the cage to go after a turd who was talking shit about his family, Connor went to far and he got everything he had coming
Me neither. Conor crossed the line too many times. You could tell since April that Conor knew he was up against a superior opponent. All the trash talk & bus incident was too personal. Conor was trying to find an edge. He has done this a lot in the past, but never felt this personal. That mind game tactic has worked well for Conor because all that trash talk usually equated to his opponents opting to stand toe-to-toe instead of using the G&P like Khabib did. I think Conor knows he doesn't stand much of a chance when an opponent takes him to the mat.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a circus. I thought the US Open womens final was bad.

LOL. Serena would kick the crap out of both of them. She has a huge weight advantage.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the bitch in the red shirt, who hopped in the ring started punching McGregor in the back of the head? They should have let McGregor beat his ass.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana White just said three of Khabib's crew were arrested. This could go very badly for him. Nevada Fight Commission will probably take action.

Khabib might even be stripped of his title and face a long suspension.

I'm thinking Paul Daly.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really going to tell me anyone wants to watch someone get wrestlefucked? He obviously smoked him but it was boring as hell
Dude, did you watch the fight? Yeah, Khabib wrapped him up the first round to gas him, but after that he stood in the pocket for nearly a full round and knocked Connor flat on his ass. He mounted Connor and didn't look for a sub, instead he rained punches down on his face. Then he finished the fight with a neck crank and weak ass quick tap lol. Nothing boring about that beat down unless you are a Connor fan

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me neither. Conor crossed the line too many times. You could tell since April that Conor knew he was up against a superior opponent. All the trash talk & bus incident was too personal. Conor was trying to find an edge. He has done this a lot in the past, but never felt this personal. That mind game tactic has worked well for Conor because all that trash talk usually equated to his opponents opting to stand toe-to-toe instead of using the G&P like Khabib did. I think Conor knows he doesn't stand much of a chance when an opponent takes him to the mat.
Exactly. Lets flip it, say this fight were All American Chris Wideman, and leading up to the fight, his opponent repeatedly trashed the United States, Christianity, Wideman's family, made vile comments about his father, attacked Wideman's bus, instead of Thug Rose on the bus make it Paige VanZant, one of Wideman's friends nearly get's his eye put out by the broken glass, then instead of being apologetic to Wideman, the guy say's he would have literally murdered him if he got off the bus. If Wideman beat's the guy down and then goes over the fence, he goes down as a national Hero.
Bottom line for Khabib, even if he were stripped, everyone knows he is the best

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone want to watch a rematch?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was nuts. Great show.

I really don't understand why UFC acts surprised when their steroid fueled gorillas act like steroid fueled gorillas though. Duh.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fall out:

- At the post-fight presser, UFC president Dana White said that the Nevada State Athletic Commission will launch an investigation into everything and is withholding Nurmagomedov's $2 million purse as they do. McGregor's $3 million purse was not withheld as the NAC didn't see any evidence to do so.

- White was non-committal on stripping the lightweight title from Nurmagomedov until after the NAC decides what to do. "The governor (of Nevada) was here tonight and went running out of the building. That's not good."

- Three members of Nurmagomedov's entourage/corner were arrested, but McGregor declined to press charges so they were released.

- White didn't entertain a rematch because he's unsure as to what the NAC will rule and whether Nurmagomedov will be able to get a visa to be able to do so.

- White said he didn't regret any of the promotion leading up to the fight, nor taking further internal action against McGregor following the bus incident.

- The show brought in 20,034 and did over $17 million at the gate.

- White said the two members of Nurmagomedov's team that jumped in the cage that are currently on the UFC roster will never fight in the promotion again.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not condoning what Khabib did. But Conor didn't just talk smack. He called Khabib's dad & other members from his country, terrorists, murders. He made comments about the Dagestan & Chechnya. He made comments about Khabib's religion. He said a lot more over-the-top shit.

To some people, these comments went well past the red line. Then add Conor with his mob, attacking the bus Khabib was. It was douche Dillon Danis that started this shit by shouting at Khabib after Conor tapped.

There is a reason why most of the responses from other MMA fighters have been supportive of Khabib.

Yes, Conor talked shit and then got dominated by the guy who he was talking crap about. At that point it should have ended. He proved his point. This is about professionalism. I thought that this fight shouldn't have happened because of the McGregor stunt. But jumping into the crowd and causing that kind of scene in a venue loaded with fans and tons of security is way worse, especially in a town as security paranoid as Vegas is.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Lets flip it, say this fight were All American Chris Wideman, and leading up to the fight, his opponent repeatedly trashed the United States, Christianity, Wideman's family, made vile comments about his father, attacked Wideman's bus, instead of Thug Rose on the bus make it Paige VanZant, one of Wideman's friends nearly get's his eye put out by the broken glass, then instead of being apologetic to Wideman, the guy say's he would have literally murdered him if he got off the bus. If Wideman beat's the guy down and then goes over the fence, he goes down as a national Hero.
Bottom line for Khabib, even if he were stripped, everyone knows he is the best
Perfect analogy... Bravo.

Side note... Wonder when PVZ (guess we have to call her PVF now?) will return? Still rehabbing that arm last I heard.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, did you watch the fight? Yeah, Khabib wrapped him up the first round to gas him, but after that he stood in the pocket for nearly a full round and knocked Connor flat on his ass. He mounted Connor and didn't look for a sub, instead he rained punches down on his face. Then he finished the fight with a neck crank and weak ass quick tap lol. Nothing boring about that beat down unless you are a Connor fan
He land one Bomb that rocked conor. Conor won the standup. Khabib does what he always does. Gets his opponent against the fence and mauls them. Conor fought a stupid fight. He was too aggressive early. Should’ve came out and countered khabib. He opened himself up to takedowns and was too gassed in the 3rd to really do any serious damage when they were striking. I’d prefer Kevin lee over Ferguson vs khabib next. I don’t think khabib can take him down and would make for an interesting fight

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect analogy... Bravo.

Side note... Wonder when PVZ (guess we have to call her PVF now?) will return? Still rehabbing that arm last I heard.
She has been suffering back spasms from being so top heavy lately...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He land one Bomb that rocked conor. Conor won the standup. Khabib does what he always does. Gets his opponent against the fence and mauls them. Conor fought a stupid fight. He was too aggressive early. Should’ve came out and countered khabib. He opened himself up to takedowns and was too gassed in the 3rd to really do any serious damage when they were striking. I’d prefer Kevin lee over Ferguson vs khabib next. I don’t think khabib can take him down and would make for an interesting fight
I hope you are kidding...in what world did Connor win the standup? You discount Connor getting knocked on his ass like the ''bomb'' were some lucky punch...Khabib destroyed him Dude, Connor had nothing for him, stand up included