• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conor McGregor is going to die

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poirier fucked him up, surprised McGregor got KO'd.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poirier fucked him up, surprised McGregor got KO'd.

he couldn't handle the pain of the leg shots. that's him not prepping well enough. Who cares though. The guy's a goon and deserves to get his ass kicked. Sad thing is the only time he has anything resembling class is after a loss.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a name and has a following in Europe that will pay billions to watch him get thumped. It's simple. The fighters get paid $100M and the promoters make 30 billion. I'd let someone kick my ass for $50M. maybe I'd get in a lucky punch or kick and be able to do it again for $100M.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. And if you've watched any of Mayweather's previous fights... Its more of the same.
Exactly.

Anyone that has followed Mayweather's career knows that his game is to move and keep from getting hit. He never has been a big KO guy, with 27 knock outs in 50 wins. He knew exactly what he was doing and he didn't deviate from his standard modus operandi that he has basically always used in all of his fights.

Manny is a different creature. I expect there will be a ko from one or the other in this fight (unless they treat it as an exhibition).

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayweather is full of shit and so is the guy he quoted.

I liked McGregor, because of how he carried himself while he was moving up to the top. At the time, I thought it was just an act, and he put on a great show. His fights were exciting too. But after that bus incident and the bar incident, I soured on him. I don't like the guy, but still held hope he returned to his prior form. Because he is entertaining.

Mayweather, on the other hand, I didn't follow. Not a boxing fan myself. I understand he is an elusive fighter, and not all that exciting to watch. He also beats women.

I don't love either of them, and it has nothing to do with racism.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, wtf is he thinking? Doesn't know shit about the ring and wants to fight Manny??? I don't care if PacMan's way past his prime. He has heavy hands and Conor's going to have no idea how to defend himself. What an idiot but I'll pay to see that degenerate get his ass handed to him.
He was a boxer first.