• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conor McGregor is going to die

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, wtf is he thinking? Doesn't know shit about the ring and wants to fight Manny??? I don't care if PacMan's way past his prime. He has heavy hands and Conor's going to have no idea how to defend himself. What an idiot but I'll pay to see that degenerate get his ass handed to him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t know shit about the ring? He exceeded expectations against Mayweather. I think he will likely still lose but he knows plenty about boxing.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,871.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t know shit about the ring? He exceeded expectations against Mayweather. I think he will likely still lose but he knows plenty about boxing.
This.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a pony show like the May weather fight. Big bucks...

like Floyd vs a hurt manny......big bucks

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? OP has never seen conor in a ring. He's not a pure boxer but he will be fine

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think that fight with mayweather was real? That coulda been over in a round if they wanted it to be.....

it was staged....

the illusion that he’s a world class elite boxer is fake. The Floyd fight was for cash, this is for cash.
Manny proved he likes his money , taking on Floyd for the paycheck hurt

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd and Conor 100% had an agreement. Floyd could’ve slept him in round one if he wanted to.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To tack on. Connor hasn’t been completely dominant in mma. He’s cocky af. So he can go back to mma, maybe tarnish his legacy.....get paid way less.

or

he can “fight” manny...... be regarded as this incredible fighter who dominated mma and “hung in there” with the best of his generation in a different sport. Oh and make a f ton of money.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? OP has never seen conor in a ring. He's not a pure boxer but he will be fine

It's boxing. Conor's a great mma fighter. So you're telling me an amateur that has fought for so long one way is capable of just changing shit up and be able to handle a guy with decades of experience and heavy hands? They don't have to worry about kicks or throws or shots or any of that shit. And they got the gloves on so they don't have to worry about broken hands.If this goes on then Conor better hope that Manny gets the memo or he could get himself hurt badly.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's boxing. Conor's a great mma fighter. So you're telling me an amateur that has fought for so long one way is capable of just changing shit up and be able to handle a guy with decades of experience and heavy hands? They don't have to worry about kicks or throws or shots or any of that shit. And they got the gloves on so they don't have to worry about broken hands.If this goes on then Conor better hope that Manny gets the memo or he could get himself hurt badly.

Are you not aware he fought Mayweather already?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think that fight with mayweather was real? That coulda been over in a round if they wanted it to be.....

it was staged....

the illusion that he’s a world class elite boxer is fake. The Floyd fight was for cash, this is for cash.
Manny proved he likes his money , taking on Floyd for the paycheck hurt

Don't think it was staged. i think Floyd let it go longer than he had to for the show of it.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the McGregor fight was staged, but I do think Mayweather was holding back and being more careful than needed. McGregor may not have the skills against high level boxers, but he does have KO power.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of those things I used to sort of almost care about.

But I don't anymore.

McGregor doesn't deserve the attention , he's an ass.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The McGregor-Mayweather fight wasn’t staged. Mayweather’s plan all along was to outlast him and play defense. That’s what he always does. “Drags you into the deep end” before he dissects you.

And to think he could have knocked him out whenever he wanted... I’m not buying that. Conner isn’t a boxer, but he’s a knockout striker. Mayweather has to open up the defenses to go for such a thing which would have given Conner a pretty good shot at an upset. Floyd had no intention of letting that “chance” happen. Tiring him out and then going for the kill was the right move. Manny will likely try to do the same. Conner’s stamina is shit. Always has been. If you take him past 3 rounds then he starts to drop his defenses.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The McGregor-Mayweather fight wasn’t staged. Mayweather’s plan all along was to outlast him and play defense. That’s what he always does. “Drags you into the deep end” before he dissects you.

And to think he could have knocked him out whenever he wanted... I’m not buying that. Conner isn’t a boxer, but he’s a knockout striker. Mayweather has to open up the defenses to go for such a thing which would have given Conner a pretty good shot at an upset. Floyd had no intention of letting that “chance” happen. Tiring him out and then going for the kill was the right move. Manny will likely try to do the same. Conner’s stamina is shit. Always has been. If you take him past 3 rounds then he starts to drop his defenses.

I don't think it was staged but mayweather was basically on cruise control the entire fight. mcgregor had zero chance of hurting him and mayweather didn't have to work hard at all.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was staged but mayweather was basically on cruise control the entire fight. mcgregor had zero chance of hurting him and mayweather didn't have to work hard at all.
Yep. And if you've watched any of Mayweather's previous fights... Its more of the same.