• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conor McGregor attacks Khabib's bus. Warrant out for his arrest

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana White said he is done.

Earlier he said he guaranteed that Connor was going to fight in 2018. Maybe this was it...

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana White said he is done.

Earlier he said he guaranteed that Connor was going to fight in 2018. Maybe this was it...

I saw that too but he's the only cash cow they have at the moment.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fkn idiot. He's been avoiding to fight and now pulls this stunt because he was rightly stripped? If he wasn't' the UFC's biggest cashcow, he would be released over this.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just updating his resume for WWE.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having a hard time with so many people thinking this is a stunt. You don't get arrested and have 3 fights pulled from a card in a media stunt. Conor is just being an idiot.

But fuck Dana White. He made his bed, lay in it.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Conor may have thought it was a stunt himself. Reality hit him back.

3 counts of misdemeanor assault
1 count felony criminal mischief
He injured two fighers, so those fights are cancelled.

Expect him to bet sued by those fighters. Maybe even sued by the UFC for lost revenue.

I was a fan of this guy. Now, I hope he is finished.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, those paydays just got a lot bigger for the fighters that won't be able to fight once the lawsuits are settled. Conor's completely lost it. I wrote off the other crap as hyping up his fights but he's gone over the edge at this point. Wonder how long the ban is going to be? He might need the dough after the smoke clears on this one.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana said one of the fighters on the bus got both of his eyeballs cut with glass. Since Dana said it, I'm not sure if its true or not but if it is...that is fucked up no matter how minor the injuries may be. I don't want to see him lose a fight. I want to see him get hit in the face with a sledge hammer.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was out of control and is a clear danger to society. That is disturbing.

He will be sued by the two injured fighters, the opponents of the two injured fighters, the bus company, the UFC and who knows who else. All on top of facing felony criminal charges and a clear suspension of his fighting license.

If this were a stunt, it wasn’t executed very well because he won’t be able to fight for at least a few years now (jail as well as suspension).

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was a stunt. I think it is a reality check to McGregor that he can't do whatever he wants. Society has laws to protect people from a person throwing objects through bus windows and encouraging others to do the same. I don't think he will like the lawsuits that are sure to follow in addition to his criminal charges.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was a stunt. I think it is a reality check to McGregor that he can't do whatever he wants. Society has laws to protect people from a person throwing objects through bus windows and encouraging others to do the same. I don't think he will like the lawsuits that are sure to follow in addition to his criminal charges.

I agree.
But that said it will sell a lot of PPV in his next fight against Khabib.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will people still care in 2022?

That's a very short sighted view I didn't think you would look at. He will have his money and be set for life at that point. I don't think being the best at his sport was ever his goal. Money is his goal and everything he's done brings him more. I could be wrong on this point but his antics the other day made him a lot of money. Dana tonight didn't say he wouldn't fight again. He said he cared about Connor. Don't forget he boxed Floyd Mayweather. And put on 3 press conferences. Each one more aggressive than the last. He made a little money.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a very short sighted view I didn't think you would look at. He will have his money and be set for life at that point. I don't think being the best at his sport was ever his goal. Money is his goal and everything he's done brings him more. I could be wrong on this point but his antics the other day made him a lot of money. Dana tonight didn't say he wouldn't fight again. He said he cared about Connor. Don't forget he boxed Floyd Mayweather. And put on 3 press conferences. Each one more aggressive than the last. He made a little money.
How is that shortsighted? He COULD go to prison for a year or so for those antics. He is also likely to have his license suspended for an additional year or so. I would guess he will not be able to fight until 2020 AT THE EARLIEST.

He should be able to weather the lawsuits, though. Combined they shouldn’t cost him more that 5M or so, all said. And he is worth north of 100M, I think, after the Mayweather fight.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that shortsighted? He COULD go to prison for a year or so for those antics. He is also likely to have his license suspended for an additional year or so. I would guess he will not be able to fight until 2020 AT THE EARLIEST.

He should be able to weather the lawsuits, though. Combined they shouldn’t cost him more that 5M or so, all said. And he is worth north of 100M, I think, after the Mayweather fight.

You just said the same thing I said.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not trying to fight with you but we disagree on this.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just said the same thing I said.
My main point is that he won’t be able to fight anytime soon to get any kind of benefit from this asinine act, though. No one will care about watching him fight in 2-3 years. Not enough to make his layoff from the sport worthwhile. This act has a horrible ROI.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main point is that he won’t be able to fight anytime soon to get any kind of benefit from this asinine act, though. No one will care about watching him fight in 2-3 years. Not enough to make his layoff from the sport worthwhile. This act has a horrible ROI.

You're wrong.