• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Connor Halliday

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Career numbers:

Passing - 272-497 54.7 % 3397 25-22
Rushin - 42-200--4.8-0

The team should have beat Auburn, but Halliday's mistakes lost that game. His mistakes nearly cost the USC game, as their only points came off a short field due to an INT. he's been inaccurate at best this season, is inconsistent, makes terrible decisions and loses confidence anytime something goes wrong.

Isn't there anyone on the roster who can play QB? If we're gonna lose most of the season, at least get someone in there that may actually have a chance of being a solid QB in there to develop.

upyourwazzu420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halliday

i Think halliday will be fine, we have southern utah next which should help his confidence, yes halliday was inconsistent against USC and in the Second half against auburn but if you would have asked me at this point last month if i'd be happy being 1-1 and i would be ecstatic. it will be interesting to see if apodeca (sorry about spelling) will make his debut!!!!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i Think halliday will be fine, we have southern utah next which should help his confidence, yes halliday was inconsistent against USC and in the Second half against auburn but if you would have asked me at this point last month if i'd be happy being 1-1 and i would be ecstatic. it will be interesting to see if apodeca (sorry about spelling) will make his debut!!!!

It's really not Southern Utah or Idaho that I'm concerned with. Beating up on lower competition may be good for the stats, but if he comes out of this two game set and goes right back to being inaccurate and turning the ball over, then the season will be lost. We'll just have to see what happens when the real meat the Pac schedule begins.

upyourwazzu420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well 4-2 is nice right now... we need to take care of business against oregon state which is no guarantee win depending on which oregon state team shows up... but im confident we r gonna win that neways..

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had some hope for Halliday after last weeks game, and how he started against OSU, but he has been really inaccurate since starting 6-6 and has missed some wide open WRs. Should have at least 1 more TD if he just hits those deep routes.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a completely pathetic effort in the 4th quarter. The botch punt at the end of the third was the start, and Halliday did everything in his power to ensure that the Cougars lost that game.Pathetic.