• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations Seahawks

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Seattle's defense wasnt at its best today and needs to be better next week. Maybe it was partially rust and maybe you just have credit Carolina for executing on a couple of drives. All three of Carolina's scoring drives had a dropped INT involved to keep them alive. But yea Benjamin is a stud, now way around it.
On the flip side Wilson played really good against a quality defense. Green Bay and Dallas's defense arent as good as Carolina's IMO.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it 2 weeks ago and I will say it again. Seattle will repeat this year. They are better than ever other team by a decent margin.

And yes..... That includes the Patriots.

:scratch:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid win

Good game man .... You guy's played tough and hung in there... Cam actually impressed me, played sharp.. couple key drops that hurt momentum especially late .... Your D was good, Russ just made things happen especially on 3rd downs... Good season though and something to build on for sure...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Seattle's defense wasnt at its best today and needs to be better next week. Maybe it was partially rust and maybe you just have credit Carolina for executing on a couple of drives. All three of Carolina's scoring drives had a dropped INT involved to keep them alive. But yea Benjamin is a stud, now way around it.
On the flip side Wilson played really good against a quality defense. Green Bay and Dallas's defense arent as good as Carolina's IMO.

There offense was seriously on a roll.. Plus Lane was getting abused ... Maxwell being out gave them a weak link to attack ... They did a good job there...

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina was in it until the end of the third quarter. Maxwell was out with shortness of breath and I was almost out for the same reason. Carolina is a good team and I expect they will be in the playoffs again next season.

Seattle didn't blow them out. They struggled a lot with both the defense and the offense. Its been this way for several games. They finally get out of their own way by the 4th quarter and win.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... Carolina has a good defense... They were tough... It was Russ on 3rd down's that got to um... On the flip side Carolina was pretty dam good on 3rd downs as well...

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Benjamin that was an incredible catch he made over Sherman in the endzone. I wish he was able to get that 2nd foot down

Good things Sherm knows to push the guy out of bounds.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Carolina. Cam was much sharper today than in other games I have watched him play. He threw a couple of no no's but he really zipped some of them in there.
Go Seahawks.