• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations Cowboys, great season

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys did amazing things this year with what everyone thought would be a historically bad defense. Almost even knocked off Green Bay in Lambeau. If Dez had only caught that ball you might have even won. You guys were playing with house money after the wildcard game and should be very happy with making it as far as you did. Looking forward to matching up with you guys again next year!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate dallas but it was a great season for them. no one had them going this far even jerry said at the start. he said at best they were 8-8.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an incredible season considering the expectations going into it. And they played well enough to win on the road at Lambeau field. They just came up one completed play short. Hell of a game and hell of a season.

:suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Not upset about the call or the loss, not too much at least. Think we have opportunities to win and just couldn't make the stops that needed to be made. Time to address the defense and try again next year.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great year for the Cowboys.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to say, as a Cowboys fan this season came as a complete surprise.

Hope they can carry what they had going this year into next, and improve that defense even more.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Not upset about the call or the loss, not too much at least. Think we have opportunities to win and just couldn't make the stops that needed to be made. Time to address the defense and try again next year.

The call sucked. More homework for the NFL this offseason.....

I can't imagine which is worse - Romo blowing it in the last minute or this year's officiating in the last minute.

This "star" officiating crew thing has to go. They think they have to make the show about them.....

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The call sucked. More homework for the NFL this offseason.....

I can't imagine which is worse - Romo blowing it in the last minute or this year's officiating in the last minute.

This "star" officiating crew thing has to go. They think they have to make the show about them.....

I agree that the call was a bad one. It really looked to me that it should have been called a catch and I am shocked that they overturned it.

This is coming from a guy that was accused of being a Cowboy hater by fordman, gng, jarntt, etc. I really am not. I just think that there was a bad call against Detroit that went Dallas' way and there was an even worse call yesterday that went against them.

Good season for the Cowboys though.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sticky thing about the rule, that the guys on TV aren't talking about, if the defender touched Dez at all, then that actually was a catch. If it's debatable, the call on the field is supposed to stand. I'm confused how the Dez play wasn't a catch and the ball that hit the ground earlier in the game was a catch for Cobb, but that just further supports how insane the rules and the interpretation of the rules have become. Inconsistency is the one thing we can count on from game to game.

Still a good season for Dallas though. I can't recall the last time they exceeded expectations.

They need to focus on bringing back some key players & drafting some quality defenders for next season, as they'll be tested far more regularly in 2015 with the Pats, Packers, and Seahawks on the schedule. They could be a better team next season, and not have as many wins. Should be interesting to see how the next 12 months unfold for them.