• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to the Nats!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First World series win! Helps to have 4 starters with an era under 4.00. Pay attention Phillies! Get pitching help!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Northeast and there is a host of excellent pitchers from places like the Nationals, Dodgers, and Astros. Shoot even Hamels is available. It woukd be an excellent move if Joe and company would bring in three or four.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Northeast and there is a host of excellent pitchers from places like the Nationals, Dodgers, and Astros. Shoot even Hamels is available. It woukd be an excellent move if Joe and company would bring in three or four.

With out a doubt we need to grab pitchers in free agency. It will be interesting to see how Joe evaluates our current pitching staff, the team could be very busy during the winter meetings.

Part of me would like to see Hamels back, the question is I am not sure if he is worth 20 million a year at this point. We could land a younger pitcher like Jake Odorizzi for around 17 million a year in stead of Hamels.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With out a doubt we need to grab pitchers in free agency. It will be interesting to see how Joe evaluates our current pitching staff, the team could be very busy during the winter meetings.

Part of me would like to see Hamels back, the question is I am not sure if he is worth 20 million a year at this point. We could land a younger pitcher like Jake Odorizzi for around 17 million a year in stead of Hamels.
Hamels may be worth a lot less. Ordorzz would probably work for us. The cap could be a problem, my have to pay luxury tax for a number one type.