• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to MSU From A Duke Fan

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for being late to the posts. I wasn't around much.. Obviously watched the game.. Disappointed for sure. Not sure why the last almost 90 minutes they didn't go to Zion but oh well.

Hats off to MSU and there fans! Totally TOOK it to Duke and played your guts out!

To the people who say Duke lost because of the officiating kindly GFY... No way did they play a role in the loss at all. Piss Poor FT shooting and 17 turnovers lost it for Duke. JT can't shot a F if his life depended on it.

If you or Texas Tech win it all I would be perfectly fine with it!

@douggie how you doing? If I know you... You are fine and are thinking the same as me

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an amazing NCAA Tournament for everyone involved.. I was at the edge of my seat the entire tournament! Wish I would be able to see Duke further but hey things happen and were beaten by a better team

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any MSU I can't think of ones to tag you but I will try

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will MSU win it all?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Edonidd
@Shower Fart
@Wazmankg

I will say that the officiating played more towards MSU mainly because they allowed some bumping that if it was a tighter called game, would have leaned more towards Duke. But it was a fairly called game and let the players decide it on the court.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Edonidd
@Shower Fart
@Wazmankg

I will say that the officiating played more towards MSU mainly because they allowed some bumping that if it was a tighter called game, would have leaned more towards Duke. But it was a fairly called game and let the players decide it on the court.

I actually like a more physical game like it was the other day.. I mean the ticky tac crap takes away from the game and makes it suck. Yes MSU seemed more physical but I don't think there were that many fouls actually called in the game, no?

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for being late to the posts. I wasn't around much.. Obviously watched the game.. Disappointed for sure. Not sure why the last almost 90 minutes they didn't go to Zion but oh well.

Hats off to MSU and there fans! Totally TOOK it to Duke and played your guts out!

To the people who say Duke lost because of the officiating kindly GFY... No way did they play a role in the loss at all. Piss Poor FT shooting and 17 turnovers lost it for Duke. JT can't shot a F if his life depended on it.

If you or Texas Tech win it all I would be perfectly fine with it!

@douggie how you doing? If I know you... You are fine and are thinking the same as me

@redseat , I'm fine, and yes RJ Barrett is a 67% FT shooter and it showed, but RJ, Zion, and Cam had 14 TO's thus the reason for the L, plus MSU had just 6 TO's and Winston was the floor general

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@redseat , I'm fine, and yes RJ Barrett is a 67% FT shooter and it showed, but RJ, Zion, and Cam had 14 TO's thus the reason for the L, plus MSU had just 6 TO's and Winston was the floor general

I thought it was just RJ and Zion with 14... Either way... You do that and you aren't going to win many games. Also... Stay away from the 3 Zion... You make your money in the paint and could have had his way inside but chose to sit basically behind the arc.....

I knew you were fine.. Just wanted to get ya to this thread lol.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will MSU win it all?
I think MSU is the favorite to win but it is anyone’s title to win.

Auburn is as hot as anyone out there.
TTech put the hammer on Michigan who has played three close games with MSU and their suffocating defense can stop any offense.
MSU has a lot of mentally tough upper class men to ball with.
And Virginia is a complete team.

I wouldn’t be surprised if any of these teams reeled off two more wins.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think MSU is the favorite to win but it is anyone’s title to win.

Auburn is as hot as anyone out there.
TTech put the hammer on Michigan who has played three close games with MSU and their suffocating defense can stop any offense.
MSU has a lot of mentally tough upper class men to ball with.
And Virginia is a complete team.

I wouldn’t be surprised if any of these teams reeled off two more wins.

well.... If your career as a pota potty salesman doesn't pan out.. You could always become an annalist for ESPN.

I think this is the best possible Final Four out there... Every team plays a different style of ball and are hot at the right times... I just hope it doesn't come down to a no call or a call.... I have a bad feeling one game might

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like a more physical game like it was the other day.. I mean the ticky tac crap takes away from the game and makes it suck. Yes MSU seemed more physical but I don't think there were that many fouls actually called in the game, no?
20 fouls and 19 free throws for both teams combined is not very many at all.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 fouls and 19 free throws for both teams combined is not very many at all.

Not at all. However, if they called it like they had been normally the game would have taken 4-5 hours and probably 4-5 players from each team would have fouled out

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well.... If your career as a pota potty salesman doesn't pan out.. You could always become an annalist for ESPN.

I think this is the best possible Final Four out there... Every team plays a different style of ball and are hot at the right times... I just hope it doesn't come down to a no call or a call.... I have a bad feeling one game might
ESPN hates all things Michigan State. ESPN opened up their noon SportsCenter talking about their made up r@pe allegation hit job piece on Tom Izzo from last year, their early exits lately, and then about how mean Izzo is on his players by yelling at them.

Reactions: GNG

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN hates all things Michigan State. ESPN opened up their noon SportsCenter talking about their made up r@pe allegation hit job on Tom Izzo from last year, their early exits lately, and then about how mean Izzo is on his players by yelling at them.

Missed that. But it doesn't shock me they way they were licking (and continue to) Zion's nuts

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN hates all things Michigan State. ESPN opened up their noon SportsCenter talking about their made up r@pe allegation hit job piece on Tom Izzo from last year, their early exits lately, and then about how mean Izzo is on his players by yelling at them.
Izzo will be in the college basketball HOF... He's a great coach that gets overlooked by the national media.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Izzo will be in the college basketball HOF... He's a great coach that gets overlooked by the national media.

He covered up a r&pe though... ESPN told me!