• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Seattle

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfuckinbelievable.

Tip of the hat to the Hawks for not giving up even when the whole world thought the Pack had the game in the bag.

Good luck in the SB

Thanks man. Really feel for the heartbreak for your fans. Nothing but good stuff going into that game by you. Just glad it was decided by the players and not a fail mary or catch that wasn't a catch or something.

Good luck next year.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was simple. One team played and coached not to lose and one team played to win. Combined with terrible special teams by the packers, clutch play by Wilson and just plain bad luck=Seattle victory.

Now please beat New England in the super bowl.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one wants to say it but Seattle played HORRIBLE for 3 and a half quarters. Green Bay played not to lose from the start of the game. Rodgers player not to lose. It was a terribly played game that turned out exciting the way it ended.

People like to cherry cost it and say WHOA what a game! and AWW u guys played so well har har! Green Bay didn't play well on defense, Wilson was terrible. The receivers were terrible. The center couldn't snap the ball accurately. Seattle's defense had 8 first half penalties. Yet Green Bay was too afraid to move the ball. It was pathetic.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep hating Wilson dude. And nice Kaep avatar. You lose a bet or something?

This is why most don't like seahawks posters(not all, just guys like this) on here because of a post like that. Im not bashing anyone. I said congrats and said epic. Wilson had a bad game that is a fact. 4 Ints and 75 yards before the comeback. What is wrong with you man. Stop trying to make stuff up. I hate seattle but through out the whole game I said a lot of positive stuff about them. i even called their D one of the best of all time. Their D is in my Top 3. Im a 49ers fan but I am also a football fan.

U need to chill and stop being a Homer. Enjoy your win it was a great one.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to all of the classy 'Hawk fans for that great come-back win. Some other fans can't just take the win and enjoy it but we all have those in our fan base don't we? GL in the SB!:suds:

yes to the classy ones. Great win.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one wants to say it but Seattle played HORRIBLE for 3 and a half quarters. Green Bay played not to lose from the start of the game. Rodgers player not to lose. It was a terribly played game that turned out exciting the way it ended.

People like to cherry cost it and say WHOA what a game! and AWW u guys played so well har har! Green Bay didn't play well on defense, Wilson was terrible. The receivers were terrible. The center couldn't snap the ball accurately. Seattle's defense had 8 first half penalties. Yet Green Bay was too afraid to move the ball. It was pathetic.

There is a thing called Class sir

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the Seahawks D had nothing to do with that.

Notice it wasn't a Seattle fan being classless in a thread meant to reach out to both fan bases. :L

I'm sure 9'er fans would have been piling on us if that loss was sealed. Again we feel your pain.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why most don't like seahawks posters(not all, just guys like this) on here because of a post like that. Im not bashing anyone. I said congrats and said epic. Wilson had a bad game that is a fact. 4 Ints and 75 yards before the comeback. What is wrong with you man. Stop trying to make stuff up. I hate seattle but through out the whole game I said a lot of positive stuff about them. i even called their D one of the best of all time. Their D is in my Top 3. Im a 49ers fan but I am also a football fan.

U need to chill and stop being a Homer. Enjoy your win it was a great one.

he is the most touchy on our board about people saying anything remotely negative about RW. if anything, he's even harsher when seattle fans bring stuff up about RW.

most of us are worried about what happens with the rest of the team when/if RW gets a ton of guaranteed money. but right now, i'm not going to get too worked up about it. we're in the super bowl, so i'm going to enjoy that for a few weeks.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB just choked and the ball bounced Seattles way at the end. Seattle made history. I think it was the greatest 4th Q come back I ever saw. Seattle is off to defend their title. 1st time in a long time that some one gets to defend. Congrats to seattle.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice it wasn't a Seattle fan being classless in a thread meant to reach out to both fan bases. :L

I'm sure 9'er fans would have been piling on us if that loss was sealed. Again we feel your pain.

I wouldn't. If u guys lost u guys still had a great season and your the 1st team to go that far to defend your title in awhile. Do I want u guys to lose yes but I give tons of credit to seattle. It started with the fake Fg and ended with a bomb for a TD in OT.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is the most touchy on our board about people saying anything remotely negative about RW. if anything, he's even harsher when seattle fans bring stuff up about RW.

most of us are worried about what happens with the rest of the team when/if RW gets a ton of guaranteed money. but right now, i'm not going to get too worked up about it. we're in the super bowl, so i'm going to enjoy that for a few weeks.

Yes u should enjoy it. I wouldn't worry about next year just yet. 1 more game then u can start to worry. I think seattle and Indy will have to make some decisions when both get Big contracts.

U think Lynch leaves? As a 49er fan i hope so he is the 1 RB that hurts us. The good news for you guys most of your defense will be back. Most are under contract. Might have to cut or trade 1 guy because of Wilsons contract but overall u guys will be fine. I hope my 49ers bounce back. U guys definitely need to either draft a WR or sign one in free agency.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't. If u guys lost u guys still had a great season and your the 1st team to go that far to defend your title in awhile. Do I want u guys to lose yes but I give tons of credit to seattle. It started with the fake Fg and ended with a bomb for a TD in OT.

You are fine and there are a few 9'er fans that are normally pretty decent as well. But let's face it, there are some bad eggs on all of our teams bases up here and there would have been some piling on by those. Just like you can't let a few idiot hawk fans define us all up here, I don't hold them against you either.

Reaper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome NFC Championship game, congrats to the Seahawks!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are fine and there are a few 9'er fans that are normally pretty decent as well. But let's face it, there are some bad eggs on all of our teams bases up here and there would have been some piling on by those. Just like you can't let a few idiot hawk fans define us all up here, I don't hold them against you either.

Yes there is.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made a hell of a comeback. I knew that game was never over no matter what everyone said (including a lot of your fans).

This one is gonna sting for a while. Good luck in the Super Bowl.

Thanks man. I know it's easier to comment coming from my end, but FWIW I do know how you feel. The Seahawks were down 27-7 to the Falcons in the playoffs 2 years ago and managed to take the lead 28-27 with 30 seconds left only to have Atlanta rip their hearts out by marching it down and hitting a field goal to end the game. That one still stings whenever I think about it. The Packers are a damn good team and they had a fantastic year, despite it not ending how you guys wanted. I fully expect Green Bay to be in the hunt again next season. I have nothing but respect for the franchise and its fanbase.