• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Pats and Seahawks

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did enough to win and should have but as I suspected, that weak secondary was our downfall....
Joe played fantastic and no one can deny that.....
Well BB is on to the Broncos I believe and we are on to the couch....
I am anxious to see what changes we make for next yr now, we certainly need some corners and safeties, and someone to teach Harbs how to manage the clock and time outs....
Seahawks as I suspected was an over match for the Panthers.....The Cowboys will be their test even at home...
I'll be rooting for the classiest guy in football to win it all, Peyton Manning, since we are out...
But to all my brother Ravens fans, "Wave the banner High"...We'll get em next year....Gitty Up !!!!

BR.jpg

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Oldschool. But I thought we both decided that whoever won this game will go straight to Arizona. Why the change of heart?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy man and kudos to you. You had us on the ropes twice. Good game and cheers to Ravens fans, finally we got the best of you. :suds:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did enough to win and should have but as I suspected, that weak secondary was our downfall....
Joe played fantastic and no one can deny that.....
Well BB is on to the Broncos I believe and we are on to the couch....
I am anxious to see what changes we make for next yr now, we certainly need some corners and safeties, and someone to teach Harbs how to manage the clock and time outs....
Seahawks as I suspected was an over match for the Panthers.....The Cowboys will be their test even at home...
I'll be rooting for the classiest guy in football to win it all, Peyton Manning, since we are out...
But to all my brother Ravens fans, "Wave the banner High"...We'll get em next year....Gitty Up !!!!

BR.jpg

Yeah, he tossed 4 TDs and that's enough to make some stat-based shift toward blaming his defense but ya know what? He needed 5.

Speculate for me about the rhetoric around here had Brady tossed the exact same game-ending pick. Great game by the Ravens all around but Mr. Playoffs should have seen the safety deep.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i-dont-always-watch-teams-that-suck-but-when-i-do-its-the-ravens.jpg

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he tossed 4 TDs and that's enough to make some stat-based shift toward blaming his defense but ya know what? He needed 5.

Speculate for me about the rhetoric around here had Brady tossed the exact same game-ending pick. Great game by the Ravens all around but Mr. Playoffs should have seen the safety deep.

Good point Homer. If that was Brady, there would be choke threads everywhere. But since it's ,Flacco oh well valiant effort. But I don't give a shit because Sith Lord Belechick and the evil empire Patrriots won again muahahaha!:pound:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Flaccid tossed two all important picks and was instrumental in keeping NE in the game.

Blowing two different 14 point leads is an epic choke job. Ain't never been done before in the playoffs.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco obviously caused BAL to lose the game by forcing the deep ball, but choke shouldn't even be considered here...I don't care whose name is on the back of the jersey.

I'm not a fan of either, but IMO you really have to credit McDaniels and BB...the halftime adjustments worked...NE was getting beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball...OFC...screw the run, go after their CBs and force their S into coverage with quick hitting passes. That kept the hits off Brady and eventually led to the lateral pass for 6.

DEF...bring the heat...the LB blitzes didn't really get to Joe, but forced him to move in the pocket and throw on the run...not his strong suit.

Congrats to NE...I see a similar DEF game plan working vs DEN should they win.

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco continued to show he can play at an elite level but then regressed with two faily stupid interceptions. He forced the last one to the end zone with plenty of time left on the clock to continue driving and set up a much better opportunitiy. Also, settling for the Justin Tucker field goal was a big stop for the Patriots. A great game between 2 great teams.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Pats, they beat a real team. I don't give any credit to Seattle. They struggled for most part against a 7-9 team that shouldn't be in the playoffs. If they win next week I will give them credit.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Flaccid tossed two all important picks and was instrumental in keeping NE in the game.

Blowing two different 14 point leads is an epic choke job. Ain't never been done before in the playoffs.

You have no class whatsoever.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Pats, they beat a real team. I don't give any credit to Seattle. They struggled for most part against a 7-9 team that shouldn't be in the playoffs. If they win next week I will give them credit.

:L

Typical 9ers fan!

How are you guys doing in the playoffs?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco obviously caused BAL to lose the game by forcing the deep ball, but choke shouldn't even be considered here...I don't care whose name is on the back of the jersey.

I'm not a fan of either, but IMO you really have to credit McDaniels and BB...the halftime adjustments worked...NE was getting beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball...OFC...screw the run, go after their CBs and force their S into coverage with quick hitting passes. That kept the hits off Brady and eventually led to the lateral pass for 6.

DEF...bring the heat...the LB blitzes didn't really get to Joe, but forced him to move in the pocket and throw on the run...not his strong suit.

I'm with this assessment. Flacco played great for most of the game. Yeah he came down to earth with 2 Picks. About F**king Time!! But the Ravens played extremely well and I thought they had the game many times.

Testament to Brady and the Patriots and their ability to keep focused and keep playing hard.

That was a hell of great game.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah that game clearly doesn't count. Sure they were up by 21 but the Seahawks were clearly lucky to win that game.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

....am I the only one rooting for a colts victory today.......*hint/wink*.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is unfortunate. Was really hoping to get some credit from a 49ers fan after the win. Hopefully the league still allows us to play in the next round.

And you're incorrect about Carolina's record.