• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Jimmy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a nice moment to watch. I just happened to turn it on as they were telling him. Very emotional, including the cut over to Troy watching.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a nice moment to watch. I just happened to turn it on as they were telling him. Very emotional, including the cut over to Troy watching.

Absolutely. I watched Cowhers the day before. I actually thought it might have been staged. Obviously I was wrong. Both of them were real television. The cut to Aikman watching was great. They always had a great relationship.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerruh cost the cowboys 4 straight superbowl championships IMO . Possibly more. It's like what could have been.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well deserved. Jimmy might be a shitbag as a person, but he was a hell of a coach

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That means I am next!!!!!!!

GraveVelvetyIndiancow-size_restricted.gif

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My MIL sent a text during that shot of Troy - “I’m crying”... my response was “So am I”.

Won’t remember much about this season but I’ll damn sure remember that.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got more emotional the 2nd time I watched it. When it was live I was in the kitchen and wasn't really paying attention until the end.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the accomplishment by Jimmy Johnson for sure. I think back to all of the great players he drafted. It is criminal how the team treated Jimmy Smith. He was cut in 1994 and if Jimmy were there that likely does not happen..smith went on to put up huge stats with the Jaguars and jerruh the buffoon traded 2 first rounders for Galloway 5 years later. Could have kept Smith and saved draft picks. Never understood cutting smith. It was obvious to me that he was going to be a legit #1. Jerry destroyed the dynasty in dallas

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the accomplishment by Jimmy Johnson for sure. I think back to all of the great players he drafted. It is criminal how the team treated Jimmy Smith. He was cut in 1994 and if Jimmy were there that likely does not happen..smith went on to put up huge stats with the Jaguars and jerruh the buffoon traded 2 first rounders for Galloway 5 years later. Could have kept Smith and saved draft picks. Never understood cutting smith. It was obvious to me that he was going to be a legit #1. Jerry destroyed the dynasty in dallas

It’s downright criminal how Jerry sabotaged his own team. The man been trying to make up for it for damn near 30 years.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s downright criminal how Jerry sabotaged his own team. The man been trying to make up for it for damn near 30 years.
Let me start with I am not a Jerry jones fan.
Jimmy smith was coming off injury. played in 7 games (non as a starter) in 92'
Played as KOR for JAX in fucking 95'
became their WR in 96 & the bad ass you explain in 97! (Probowl 97-01)
Get your shit together Cowboy fan!!!!!
I do believe you are a True Cowboy fan. But get your facts together brother!
& yes bring your hatred to me!!!! (not other posters)

I am calling you out on it as a fellow cowboy fan!!!!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me start with I am not a Jerry jones fan.
Jimmy smith was coming off injury. played in 7 games (non as a starter) in 92'
Played as KOR for JAX in fucking 95'
became their WR in 96 & the bad ass you explain in 97! (Probowl 97-01)
Get your shit together Cowboy fan!!!!!
I do believe you are a True Cowboy fan. But get your facts together brother!
& yes bring your hatred to me!!!! (not other posters)

I am calling you out on it as a fellow cowboy fan!!!!
In 93 Smith was tearing it up in the preseason and then got sick and nearly died. He never saw the field again for the Cowboys. Smith was also damn good at Jackson State and was drafted by Jimmy and as a high 2nd rounder.. Jimmy Johnson likely keeps Smith if he would have returned as coach in 94. You make it sound like he was an UFA and he needed years to learn how to play. Smith could already play and it would have been at a high level if he were given the opportunity . But yeah Irvin and Harper had #1 and #2 on lockdown at that time The problem I had was Jerry never thought about the future. Harper was gone soon after and Smith could have stepped in at that time.