• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats 49ers

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good and very close game.

You guys did just enough to win. I thought whoever won this game would have a good chance at taking the NFC so now it is just up to you guys.

Side note:

Donte Whitner is probably still feeling Lacy this morning...my good ness those two had some collisions last night and I think it is fair to say that Lacy got the better end of them. I think Lacy is going to have himself a good career in the NFL playing with Rodgers.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good and very close game.

You guys did just enough to win. I thought whoever won this game would have a good chance at taking the NFC so now it is just up to you guys.

Side note:

Donte Whitner is probably still feeling Lacy this morning...my good ness those two had some collisions last night and I think it is fair to say that Lacy got the better end of them. I think Lacy is going to have himself a good career in the NFL playing with Rodgers.

for Whitners rep of being a hard hitter, he's been getting lit up by backs lately. he had that hit on Steven Jackson early in the game vs the falcons and in the 3rd quarter i think he got obliterated by Jackson. getting a taste of his own medicine i guess. I know Lacy and Whit are bruised up today, Whit probably a little more. Lacy is a beast.

Great game, classy post. If you guys can stay healthy next year, i can definitely see another post season rematch coming.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I can speak for all 49ers fans when I say that we wanted NO PART of you guys or your home field in the postseason.