• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck this team some days

I dont have a problem with a coach getting fired but the way this is being done is a clown show.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringing in Tocchet and Recchi is a low key play at getting better odds in the Bedard sweeps. Those two are in the Dallas Eakins coaching level in my book. This is an epic train wreck that hasn’t even begun yet.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck this team some days

I dont have a problem with a coach getting fired but the way this is being done is a clown show.
My thing with all of this is they could've let him go in the summer penalty free and didn't.

It's one thing if the guy you inherited (or somewhat agreed to as a caretaker or whatever that was) wasn't a good fit for your management style and you part ways. Fuck it, no hard feelings. He probably could've found another job in the summer or been a good candidate whenever someone gets sacked during the season.

But for whatever reason you didn't, you kept him, you added dollars to the roster and didn't address any of the glaring problems and then the second shit went sideways you shit on him at every turn and then openly admit that you're interviewing outside candidates to replace him.

It's garbage franchise shit. If anybody wants to know how that plays out long-term there's a Harold Ballard documentary airing on CBC Sunday night.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringing in Tocchet and Recchi is a low key play at getting better odds in the Bedard sweeps. Those two are in the Dallas Eakins coaching level in my book. This is an epic train wreck that hasn’t even begun yet.

It really feels like just before Keenan

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the Vancouver radio guys the other day (might've been Drance) said this is very similar to where the Oilers were in 2013 or 14.

So, yeah, getting the 2023 version of McDavid and then still being a laughing stock for another 8 years is definitely in the cards.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the Vancouver radio guys the other day (might've been Drance) said this is very similar to where the Oilers were in 2013 or 14.

So, yeah, getting the 2023 version of McDavid and then still being a laughing stock for another 8 years is definitely in the cards.

we could finish last and we wont win the lotto.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't had much time to think about this with the NFL playoffs, WWE Shit, getting shit together for Wrestlemania vacation and some other shit....

But this Bruce thing just fucking pisses me off because he is a damn good coach that is being made into something that he isn't. A Fall guy.

You look at how this team reacted to him last year. We went on a streak that ALMOST PUT US IN THR PLAYOFFS.

We are competitive in games against opponents ten times more talented then us.

But the Coach is the problem. Not JT, Not our Defense.

THE GOD DAMN COACH THAT ALMOST LED US TO THE FUCKING PLAYOFFS.

And for a coach who has done fuck all....

This is the shit people leave for.....

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is this drivel from Dreger? Yeah, hockey is a business (no shit Sherlock), but treating your employees like this is bad business.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of odds, your guy in Singapore must be enthused by this potential run of Operation Slapshot figures as Canuck coaches. First Travis Green … next Rick Tocchet … after that maybe Janet :noidea:

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of odds, your guy in Singapore must be enthused by this potential run of Operation Slapshot figures as Canuck coaches. First Travis Green … next Rick Tocchet … after that maybe Janet :noidea:
Singapore stands with Bruce.

/my guy is vacationing in the Seychelles with my World Cup money right now

//I have seen Janet since those workout tapes in the 80’s - is she still a looker?