• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you stealing things from your workplace?
maybe-fat.gif

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they don't do a lot well, but they really do this great.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This bothers me, yeah people will say Bruce is making a lot of money, he doesn't have to worry about paying the rent or putting food on the table blah blah blah, but there is a proper way of treating people with dignity and respect and this whole situation has been handled very poorly.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This bothers me, yeah people will say Bruce is making a lot of money, he doesn't have to worry about paying the rent or putting food on the table blah blah blah, but there is a proper way of treating people with dignity and respect and this whole situation has been handled very poorly.

This bothers me more than anything the Canucks have done. Its a terrible black mark and quite honestly I believe will affect any future hires of good coaches. Money talks yes but honestly to treat someone as respected and loved as Bruce like this is embarrassing to the club. I am ashamed at being a Canucks fan for this. I can take the losing but this is stupid

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This bothers me more than anything the Canucks have done. Its a terrible black mark and quite honestly I believe will affect any future hires of good coaches. Money talks yes but honestly to treat someone as respected and loved as Bruce like this is embarrassing to the club. I am ashamed at being a Canucks fan for this. I can take the losing but this is stupid

Agree with both