• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
17th time they have allowed 5 or more. it's early January.
that's insane.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
That’s worse than the Ducks I think. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Ducks are the only team with a worse GAA
4.07 to 3.90

plenty of shame to go around.
pass the scotch

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think this year is one of my least favourite times as a Canuck fan.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do we celebrate this now?
I would if we were anywhere close.

After last night's game, I was like "That's way better! Good effort boys!" We only lost by one goal and got shut out.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would if we were anywhere close.

After last night's game, I was like "That's way better! Good effort boys!" We only lost by one goal and got shut out.
i was starting to celebrate losing without giving up a lead ... I am right there with you

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to suggest the Canucks are tempting fate by continuing to play Horvat and not trading him early to jumpstart the tank and make sure they don't get fucked over. Can't predict injuries and Bo's been pretty healthy throughout his career.

But if they somehow come out of all of this with no trade return to show for either Bo or Miller and a 7 year extension for Miller to boot when they could've traded both last season and received at the very least two first round picks and a couple of prospects this will compete with Chiarelli's record for some of the worst general managing we've seen in the cap era.

It's not even early anymore. His name's out there, tell suitors you're selling early, get their offers and get something done. I personally would find the absolute convulsions that would happen in the media here if he went down incredibly entertaining but you'd think the head office would have seen enough by now and know the risks involved in waiting.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to suggest the Canucks are tempting fate by continuing to play Horvat and not trading him early to jumpstart the tank and make sure they don't get fucked over. Can't predict injuries and Bo's been pretty healthy throughout his career.

But if they somehow come out of all of this with no trade return to show for either Bo or Miller and a 7 year extension for Miller to boot when they could've traded both last season and received at the very least two first round picks and a couple of prospects this will compete with Chiarelli's record for some of the worst general managing we've seen in the cap era.

It's not even early anymore. His name's out there, tell suitors you're selling early, get their offers and get something done. I personally would find the absolute convulsions that would happen in the media here if he went down incredibly entertaining but you'd think the head office would have seen enough by now and know the risks involved in waiting.

the only reason he is still playing to me is because they are actually close to signing him. (actually a pipe dream fantasy as its best if hes traded)

but I think about this ever second he plays. and if he does get injured I will laugh my canuck ass off as that being the most canuck thing to ever canuck (hoping that horvat is of course ok)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canuck Clay's son is quite the bowler...

HomerPerfectGame.gif