• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game - That'll learn him.

"important to note this is not a careless use of the stick but rather an intentional stick swing to an opponent that makes high contact"

tmp-name-2-4260-1642696621-18_big.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know this is not on Rutherford/Allvin and there were a lot of people that didn't want to commit long term to Chris Tanev, but in my opinion, the Canucks defense hasn't been the same since he left. Coincidentally, he has solidified the Flames defense corps.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is not on Rutherford/Allvin and there were a lot of people that didn't want to commit long term to Chris Tanev, but in my opinion, the Canucks defense hasn't been the same since he left. Coincidentally, he has solidified the Flames defense corps.
he was an anchor but broken here every year. it is obvious your training staff is way better than ours was or it was just unlucky in his time here which I find hard to believe.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is it's not like there hasn't been two offseasons worth of other RD options out there to fill the void.

Given how glaring the needs on this team the OEL deal doesn't get talked about enough for how god-awful it was.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see this as a coach or management problem. It's a personnel issue where it's a divided room . I am starting to think it's Miller vs Horvat...
I dont think you can just excuse the coach or management ... they had a whole offseason to do something to change the look or future prospects of the team. They waffled on Boudreau and ended up bringing him back (and now he doesnt have Demko standing on his head). They waffled on trading JT Miller and ended up signing him to an 8 year deal. And they did this potentially knowing of a rift between him and Bo (if thats even legit though). Jimbo part 2 says the team has a country club atmosphere and he doesnt substantially change the core? wtf are they doing. First we have dumb in Jimbo 1 now it looks like we may have dumber in Jimbo 2

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think you can just excuse the coach or management ... they had a whole offseason to do something to change the look or future prospects of the team. They waffled on Boudreau and ended up bringing him back (and now he doesnt have Demko standing on his head). They waffled on trading JT Miller and ended up signing him to an 8 year deal. And they did this potentially knowing of a rift between him and Bo (if thats even legit though). Jimbo part 2 says the team has a country club atmosphere and he doesnt substantially change the core? wtf are they doing. First we have dumb in Jimbo 1 now it looks like we may have

yeah that is fair.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it’s any consolation but take a look at the goals against numbers in the Pacific. Nobody has D right now.

/embrace that and concentrate on the other end of the rink

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Garland or Burroughs tonight. And still no Rathbone. Just send him down already.