• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you do with this team? Every team knows they are desperate for D and won't give anything up without taking more than we can give up. We are fucked

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't help but notice that a guy who is lucky to still be in this game has three apples in the 3rd period.
Thought about that too. And the first goal that started it was a PP goal by them that he ”drew”.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you do with this team? Every team knows they are desperate for D and won't give anything up without taking more than we can give up. We are fucked
I joke around a lot about Bo, but with the emergence of Jiricek and Christiansen plus Ceulemans and Mateychuk both committing to turning pro at the end of this season we could legitimately part with one full D pair of Boqvist and Bean. And you have 3 different guys that are exactly the Centre the Jackets need. Both teams would have to part with quality, but it could legit help both teams.

Although maybe not Miller with that weak ass drop pass....

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I joke around a lot about Bo, but with the emergence of Jiricek and Christiansen plus Ceulemans and Mateychuk both committing to turning pro at the end of this season we could legitimately part with one full D pair of Boqvist and Bean. And you have 3 different guys that are exactly the Centre the Jackets need. Both teams would have to part with quality, but it could legit help both teams.

Although maybe not Miller with that weak ass drop pass....
I dont see this as a coach or management problem. It's a personnel issue where it's a divided room . I am starting to think it's Miller vs Horvat...

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
erik-gudbranson-2018-39.jpg

I dont see this as a coach or management problem. It's a personnel issue where it's a divided room . I am starting to think it's Miller vs Horvat...
Narrative around here is that the Jackets are building a new defensive structure and guys are still learning it. Just starting getting taught in camp and they looked damn good the first half of the game in Carolina. So I can only assume it is built around Patrik Laine.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say "High Sticking"

I say "Fucking cocaine fueled baseball swing at my man's face and then crosschecked him multiple times while he was down".