• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officially Official and stuff

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a little Manny Malhotra

Anyway he probably has the toughest gm gig in hockey

Good luck
At east he has a patient and understanding fan base supporting him.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is a GMJR disciple so be prepared for the gambling on trades and not having draft picks. Yeah nothing wrong with that if you win.

Also spend more time researching undrafted college players they love going this route.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nothing-to-worry-about-its-fine.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is a GMJR disciple so be prepared for the gambling on trades and not having draft picks. Yeah nothing wrong with that if you win.

Also spend more time researching undrafted college players they love going this route.

When new jimbo was announced in his first presser he mentioned the canucks are at a different stage than pens ever were … said he would be aquiring picks and not trading them … and yes he is still on the college and euro free agent train

/hoping they can draft better than allvin has the last 4 years … see my post/screencap in this thread from last night

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how the other canucks fans on this board feel but im in the hopefullness phase … even with the knowledge that the rumours are this may be a gut job with only petey,quinn and demko as untouchables.

The feeling of sweet release is indeed sweet

We fans (with exception of deluded benning maga bros) have been patient and calling for change and some has finally come … i say keep bringing it

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how the other canucks fans on this board feel but im in the hopefullness phase … even with the knowledge that the rumours are this may be a gut job with only petey,quinn and demko as untouchables.

We fans (with exception of deluded benning maga bros) have been patient and calling for change and some has finally come … i say keep bringing it

I would take his not trading picks with a grain of salt. He is the same guy who said he would do anything to sweeten a deal to get what he wants. Once again not a bad thing if it means the product at the NHL level is quality. The other thing he did well is make sure roster filler at the AHL level fit the system. That once again works great for a team in the Cup mix but that usually means your prospect pool is barren. Which is an issue with the Penguins at the moment, they lack prospects with real scoring talent.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is an issue with the Penguins at the moment, they lack prospects with real scoring talent.
He was pretty bad with scouting & development in Pit - from 2014-2020 the Pens' later round drafting had to rank among the league's worst. The only guys worth mentioning that they took after the first round are Daniel Sprong and Dominik Simon. Woof.

I guess Guentzel and Rust did develop during his tenure there technically and they've both become great players. And there were some successes in Carolina, especially on D. That was a really long time ago at this point though.

The big question now is that last AGM spot Vancouver has. Hope for Canucks fans' sake Mark Hunter's name doesn't start popping up.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm with you on the thoughts

If Horvat, miller, Boeser and Pearson are traded and we start young and fresh with cap space and young players and.picks I'm good the top three are young enough it can still be great

Benning fucking obliterated any chance of being a powerhouse with cap deals he has and traded for. I've no interest in just making playoffs and getting bounced and then a mid pick

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love Horvat, and by chance all we have are young guys and picks.