• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comebacks???

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is happening? Last year a 1 goal defecit was Mount Everest, now 3 goalers in one week. Maybe Richards and Carter had to do with it? :nerd:

CHJ with the overtime sex goal. Fuck yeah.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has heart. Last years team w Mr. Nightclub and his giggling side kick would have folded up the tent when down by 2.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This team has heart. Last years team w Mr. Nightclub and his giggling side kick would have folded up the tent when down by 2.

haha which one was mr. nightclub? (then i will know which one is the giggling sidekick) haha

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true. No deficit is too great for this team. Everyone knows that Giroux runs the show and must be stopped, but he STILL dominates. This isn't a fluke either. I don't see him slowing down like I do Kessel and Lupul.

You'd just like to see the defense get it together. As much as everyone seems to hate to admit it, we're missing Pronger right now on the power play, penalty kill and overall defensively. A lot of the goals we give up are right around the net and that's his territory. The game tying goal late in the third never gets scored if he's on the ice with Carle or Meszaros.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's true. No deficit is too great for this team. Everyone knows that Giroux runs the show and must be stopped, but he STILL dominates. This isn't a fluke either. I don't see him slowing down like I do Kessel and Lupul.

You'd just like to see the defense get it together. As much as everyone seems to hate to admit it, we're missing Pronger right now on the power play, penalty kill and overall defensively. A lot of the goals we give up are right around the net and that's his territory. The game tying goal late in the third never gets scored if he's on the ice with Carle or Meszaros.

but i thought everything was Bryz's fault???? :deadhorse:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmfao @ Mr. Nightclub and his giggling sidekick.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but i thought everything was Bryz's fault???? :deadhorse:

Obviously not...lol He does have a serious knack for giving up goals late in games, whether meaningful or not, it makes his stats look awful. But those goals given up more times than not are due to a quick lapse in defense, just like last night.

I thought we played a tremendous shutdown period of hockey throughout the third and then Buffalo blitzed us with the extra man early and we didn't handle it well at all. Everyone was left wide open. That was probably the easiest goal Stafford has ever scored. If you're in a goal scoring slump, play us right now, because it's all there for the taking. Watch Neal and Staal score tonight for the Pens.

Last edited by a moderator:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Giroux's quote at the end when the asked him about match ups and getting the other teams top defensive player. He said that he can't put too much into who he is playing against and just has to play his game and good things will happen. He has grown up very quickly.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Giroux's quote at the end when the asked him about match ups and getting the other teams top defensive player. He said that he can't put too much into who he is playing against and just has to play his game and good things will happen. He has grown up very quickly.

I saw his interview and I agree. This kid has grown up quickly.