• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comeback win

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's what I'm talking about.... down 2 early... we amped up the pressure and shooting. Sure Rinne could've made himself a new contract after that game but we finally broke him.

That Kovy wrister was sweet... only to be topped by Teds' incredible pass to clarkson near the net. I was thinking he's going to shoot it but made a sweet pass to clarkson to get it underneath Rinne's legs....

Awesome comeback that ended in another ownage of the Shootout... Heds is a wall and Kovy & Parise are freakin on point in their shootout....

Go US!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Powerplay key again.......I agree sick writer just below the bar. Still would like to get a w in regulation or overtime. But I'm very happy with 6 out of 8 points

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also nice to see some comeback wins early last year we would have folded.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Kovy wrister was sweet... only to be topped by Teds' incredible pass to clarkson near the net. I was thinking he's going to shoot it but made a sweet pass to clarkson to get it underneath Rinne's legs....
!

I honestly think if Teds was on any other team he would have shot it, but the Devils mentality of unselfishness is being put in to his head so hes always looking for the better play before shooting.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
bah, it was a sick pass.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? He came low in the zine something lemaire begged for, and then he went to the points. There really was no blown assignment there by anyone maybe Greene could've had the passing lane but that's pushing it. It just was a good play

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How? He came low in the zine something lemaire begged for, and then he went to the points. There really was no blown assignment there by anyone maybe Greene could've had the passing lane but that's pushing it. It just was a good play

It was his coverage up high. He just spun right off the player, didn't do anything to eliminate him. Didn't get a stick in that passing lane. The Nashville played just let him skate right by like a ballerina. It was a good play, but Kovy, if he's going to be out there on the PK has to, and can definitely cover opponents better than that.

Larsson didn't do to well on it either.

I just don't want him to suffer from SGS (Scott Gomez Syndrome). He was thinking offense a little to early IMO. I mean the guy's already leading the league in Giveaways. Need to watch out for that. He can play a strong puck possession game when he wants to, so I want to see him getting back to that. Especially if he's going to average 30 minutes per game which I don't think he should be doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Talented players like Tedenby can make that kind of pass. Less talented guys would probably just shoot.
The wrist shot from Kovy was highlight. Also good to see his confidence is high on shootouts. Parise is almost a given to score on the shootout. Now having that from Kovy is a good thing.

Agree how this team from same time last year lose this game, and probably the Kings game too.

Even the power play, although the results aren't great, looks better.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah I really expected it to be a blowout after going down 2-0 with that crowd rocking. Thought it would be a 5-1 final

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah I really expected it to be a blowout after going down 2-0 with that crowd rocking. Thought it would be a 5-1 final

I thought we were sunk too. That Goal by Kovy was so sick. Replay was awesome, you just completely lose sight of Rinne behind Parise. Kovy identities and annihilates.