• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Columbus Flea Market // NHL Jerseys

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gents, been there a couple weekends in a row and they have dirt cheap real NHL jerseys. Well, they have Devil/Flyer/Rags jerseys at a couple of stands. The quality is perfect but the selections (player name, quantities, sizes) are very very limited.

I'm going back tomorrow to get a couple winter classic originals (35 freakin bucks!!! Yes....35 for a winter classic jersey. Tie downs and all!! lol) for a couple of my boys for xmas.

Just thought I'd drop a line in here if anyone is close to the area and is looking for a steal.. I'll report what Devs jerseys they have on Sunday or Monday and you guys can do whatever you want with this info..

Later

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, only an hour from me. Thanks for the info.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went there today but it turns out that all of the real action happens on Sundays there, so the man with the jerseys wasn't there.

Hopefully tomorrow.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who knew....I drive past there on 295 every day on the way to work. Might be worth a shot next weekend

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gents, been there a couple weekends in a row and they have dirt cheap real NHL jerseys. Well, they have Devil/Flyer/Rags jerseys at a couple of stands. The quality is perfect but the selections (player name, quantities, sizes) are very very limited.

I'm going back tomorrow to get a couple winter classic originals (35 freakin bucks!!! Yes....35 for a winter classic jersey. Tie downs and all!! lol) for a couple of my boys for xmas.

Just thought I'd drop a line in here if anyone is close to the area and is looking for a steal.. I'll report what Devs jerseys they have on Sunday or Monday and you guys can do whatever you want with this info..

Later

got the same thing here,at the local farmer's market,flea market.
$80.00 got me Giroux and Hartnell winter classics.Very unusual,cause I'm in Windsor,Ontario-shitload of Maple Leaf and Red Wings,as well as all the other Canadian teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal 4th. Solid buys.

Went there on Sunday and the guy wasnt there. :L lol I asked another vendor that was next to him when I went before...turns out they are friends or some shit and the guy with the jerseys was out of town for 2 weeks, so...hopefully the guy is around this weekend.