• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts Walker

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude was pretty damn impressive last night. Give him first stringers to play around him he could be something special. I know he was playing against mostly guys we are about to cut, but his throws were right on target, he was composed, he has tremendous athletic ability to move around in the pocket and run, and he has a good arm.

I can't see how the Colts could justify NOT making him Luck's backup. If he gets put on the practice squad, the Bengals should look at him as Dalton's backup. I like Driskel, but that kid looked special.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude was pretty damn impressive last night. Give him first stringers to play around him he could be something special. I know he was playing against mostly guys we are about to cut, but his throws were right on target, he was composed, he has tremendous athletic ability to move around in the pocket and run, and he has a good arm.

I can't see how the Colts could justify NOT making him Luck's backup. If he gets put on the practice squad, the Bengals should look at him as Dalton's backup. I like Driskel, but that kid looked special.

They like Brissett a lot.... Though maybe they just want to create a trade market for him. He's a pretty good qb.... Did what he could last year with a pretty pathetic line and playmakers.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not gonna get my rocks off about a 4th preseason game performance.

Driskel is fine. Wouldn’t mind bringing McCarron back if he’s available. Honestly, I’d be interested in RGIII if he gets cut. He’s looked good this offseason.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The backup/backup DL barely sniffed him all night.

He'd not fair so well against Atkins, Dunlap, Billings, etc...

The only thing you can take away from a 4th pre-season game that means ANYTHING is injury status. Moving forward into game 1, Bengals starters, and most of their backups are rested and injury free. The ONLY thing that is 'real' in the 4th game of the pre-season.

Walker can be their Dee Dee Dorsey.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*uggg* Why do we have to keep mentioning Dorsey? I tell you guys he could have been a damn fine starting RB if given the reps.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash still fighting the good fight

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to De De, he was a 2 time college champ, a super bowl champ, 2 time UFL champ, and a UFL champ MVP. So he's probably more accomplished than just about anyone that's ever worn a Bengals uniform.