• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: COLTS/TEXANS

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've beaten one decent team in that 11 game stretch. God Bless a last place schedule, eh?

They've beaten the Cowboys and beaten the Texans twice in Houston.

It will be tough to win three straight road games, but I just do not see any glaring weaknesses in the Colts right now.

Also, Luck is starting to look like the QB he was projected to be. He's been good when healthy, but he's taking his game to that stupid level now that he has the scheme/coaching, blocking and #2 option in Ebron.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before everybody crowns the Colts, take a deep breath and think a little. Solid start today but stumbled some and didn't bury a team that was really bad on D. Granted, the chiefs D is a little suspect and the Colts Oline really playing well. And Mack is running the ball well. Good win and hopefully they do give the Chiefs a good fight but I believe the Colts will need to score a lot more than 21 at Arrowhead next Saturday. I don't think Mahomes will squeeze the ball the way Watson did and Andy Reid is a hundred times the coach O'Brien will ever dream of being.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone was talking JJ Watt and Texans defense, not enough were talking about Colts defense
People overestimate Bill O’Briens play calling. Because if you remember, he once coached Tom Brady

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It will be tough to win three straight road games, but I just do not see any glaring weaknesses in the Colts right now.

Also, Luck is starting to look like the QB he was projected to be. He's been good when healthy, but he's taking his game to that stupid level now that he has the scheme/coaching, blocking and #2 option in Ebron.

I don't consider the Texans all that good, but I do agree that Luck is playing as well as he ever has and the Colts are on a real nice roll. I'll root for them against the Chiefs and would root for them if the Pats get knocked out, but..................

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before everybody crowns the Colts, take a deep breath and think a little. Solid start today but stumbled some and didn't bury a team that was really bad on D. Granted, the chiefs D is a little suspect and the Colts Oline really playing well. And Mack is running the ball well. Good win and hopefully they do give the Chiefs a good fight but I believe the Colts will need to score a lot more than 21 at Arrowhead next Saturday. I don't think Mahomes will squeeze the ball the way Watson did and Andy Reid is a hundred times the coach O'Brien will ever dream of being.

lol so you don't think the colts didn't take the foot off the gas in the 2nd half ?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
may need to check on brady ? he has slipped since using inflated balls . who gave up 1 st rd picks and 4 games by the goat of cheaters ?
Kind of ironic how badly the Colts got beaten even while using improperly inflated balls. Don't you think?
We know the four Colts balls the "officials had time to check b4 they ran out of time were not in tolerance". Maybe the other 8 were, so the inconsitancy was Luck's problem?
Yeah that must've been it. :dhd:

Has Irsay started making room for another runner-up banner?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we are weak at wr other then ty plus rd after mack we have warm bodies and an injury kills us vs giants we lost almost all our cb to injuries .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of ironic how badly the Colts got beaten even while using improperly inflated balls. Don't you think?
We know the four Colts balls the "officials had time to check b4 they ran out of time were not in tolerance". Maybe the other 8 were, so the inconsitancy was Luck's problem?
Yeah that must've been it. :dhd:

Has Irsay started making room for another runner-up banner?

the reason he hired ballard was to hang super bowl banners for years to come . as the pats and brady are forgotten to time . lmao

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the reason he hired ballard was to hang super bowl banners for years to come . as the pats and brady are forgotten to time . lmao
Does that mean they'll have to take down those runner-up banners:laugh3:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack had a great game running the ball, but damn did you see some of those holes he had to run thru? Quenton Nelson is a rookie, yet might already be the best interior OLman in the game.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack had a great game running the ball, but damn did you see some of those holes he had to run thru? Quenton Nelson is a rookie, yet might already be the best interior OLman in the game.
I bet he leads the league in pancake blocks . I think he has given up 1 sack this year not bad as a rookie . I love he is the one to help up the runner even if it's 50 yard catch

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if I was a KC fan, I'd definitely be pulling for a Colts win, altho careful what you wish for, it just might come true.
No Chiefs fan was rooting for the Colts. Superstition aside, the Colts have been on fire.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Chiefs fan was rooting for the Colts. Superstition aside, the Colts have been on fire.
Think I have to agree with you here, especially after watching that game. The Texans are pretty damn good, yet the Colts made them look like a team that had no business being in the postseason. VERY impressed with the Colts.