• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Colts @ Patriots

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TD GORDON!!!

Brady just chucked that one down there!

It's nice to have a big receiver again who can make an adjustment and go get the ball.

This Gordon pick up could be huge if he keeps his head straight? Just imagine once TB gets confidence in him? If Gordon learns the playbook and if he's still nursing a hammy? It could get interesting.

Now back to focusing on that D. The offense will be fine once again with the GOAT back there.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice to have a big receiver again who can make an adjustment and go get the ball.

This Gordon pick up could be huge if he keeps his head straight? Just imagine once TB gets confidence in him? If Gordon learns the playbook and if he's still nursing a hammy? It could get interesting.

Now back to focusing on that D. The offense will be fine once again with the GOAT back there.

Granted it was on the radio in the car today but Brady's press conference it certainly sounded like he had confidence in Gordon. Wonder what he thinks about Hogan. The offense will be fine but the D still sucks. Fully expect Mahomes to torch them

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet again, the reports of the patriots demise were premature ...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, that article is a bit over the top, dontcha think? To be sure, the Pats are improving, love to see Edelman back, Michel steadily getting better and Gordon snatching balls out of the air, but the Colts were decimated on defense. Maybe if Hogan and Gronk hadn't passed the ball along to defenders it would have been a blow out. The defense had some good moments, but as always, they allowed a lot of 3rd-down conversions. Have to admit though, Luck was throwing perfect balls yesterday.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, that article is a bit over the top, dontcha think? To be sure, the Pats are improving, love to see Edelman back, Michel steadily getting better and Gordon snatching balls out of the air, but the Colts were decimated on defense. Maybe if Hogan and Gronk hadn't passed the ball along to defenders it would have been a blow out. The defense had some good moments, but as always, they allowed a lot of 3rd-down conversions. Have to admit though, Luck was throwing perfect balls yesterday.

Have to agree with you on this... The Colts D held their own for a long time and again if it weren't for drops my Rogers and company this game easily could have swung to the Colts. The Patriots offense obviously is improving with Gordon and now Edelman back but the defense still is terrible

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All true.

But you have to agree that offensively last night they looked very strong.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree with you on this... The Colts D held their own for a long time and again if it weren't for drops my Rogers and company this game easily could have swung to the Colts. The Patriots offense obviously is improving with Gordon and now Edelman back but the defense still is terrible
It’s the sloppy play on 3rd and even 4th down by the defense that bothers me. The Colts easily converted on 4th twice. I screamed at the TV several times yesterday LOL.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All true.

But you have to agree that offensively last night they looked very strong.
Yep, they looked good. Those two INTs were just bad plays. On Gronk’s, he even tipped the ball into the defender’s hands.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Gordon stays clean, Pats have a huge new weapon. The way he jumped in front of two defenders was awesome, because the pass was not that good.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s the sloppy play on 3rd and even 4th down by the defense that bothers me. The Colts easily converted on 4th twice. I screamed at the TV several times yesterday LOL.

I wanted too but my lady was sleeping so I cursed under the breath.... I can't believe how poor the D plays on 3rd and 4th it's like they fall asleep and say, "Fuck it, they can't convert"

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Gordon stays clean, Pats have a huge new weapon. The way he jumped in front of two defenders was awesome, because the pass was not that good.

Bailed out Brady big time!

If the defender turned a second earlier hello pick # 3

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand Pats fans wanting to pump the brakes on the offense until we see a little more ... i will be doing that also. However, we are starting to see the signs of what their offense 'could' be with a couple of good RB weapons, a great TE, and now possibly a few WR targets that have potential on top of Edelman.

It's certainly looking more promising than it was a few weeks ago...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand Pats fans wanting to pump the brakes on the offense until we see a little more ... i will be doing that also. However, we are starting to see the signs of what their offense 'could' be with a couple of good RB weapons, a great TE, and now possibly a few WR targets that have potential on top of Edelman.

All true.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the pass was what it was because it was simply thrown somewhere where it might be caught or if it was an INT go nowhere.

It wasn't a route that was planned.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the pass was what it was because it was simply thrown somewhere where it might be caught or if it was an INT go nowhere.

It wasn't a route that was planned.
Looked that way. Brady just threw it in the general direction of Gordon and he did the rest. Really needed a WR like that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes we are seeing what they could become... Health is still an issue... Gronk is gimpy... Edelman hasn't played in forever.... Hogan seems to have lost a little step or two....Gordon still don't know if he's 100% but yes the offense is turning it around... Defense will still be the issue and with the Chiefs coming up I foresee a 45-43 type game

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope yall don't read to much into a game that the colts D had only 3 starters for 3 quarters . lmao Gordon beat the colts 5 th or 6th cb big deal . hell the colts offense was without top rb , te , lt , rt and wr . fuck Thursday night football should be after a bye week only .
\

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope yall don't read to much into a game that the colts D had only 3 starters for 3 quarters . lmao Gordon beat the colts 5 th or 6th cb big deal . hell the colts offense was without top rb , te , lt , rt and wr . fuck Thursday night football should be after a bye week only .
\

sniff, sniff.....