• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts offseason 2018

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COLTS DE LEWIS IS BACK AT PRACTICE THEY HAVE 21 DAYS TO EITHER RERURN HIM TO IR OR PLAY HIM . COLTS caches say lewis is as much of an impact as leonard so that would mean ballard went 4-4 in the first 2 rounds alone thank you jets .

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to be in manning days if then . they say doyle best run blocker te maybe be back this week . plus remember they had to keep doyle in a lot to cover for the sub linemen . I wonder if good slides in at guard as good as smith has been at rt ? mack may still get a 1000 yard year . autry needs to get back him and hunt are a great 1 2 punch on d line .
Things are looking up. A good O-line helps every position.
They have to bring in another kicker because Adam V is out for a bit. It's time to split from Vinatieri, but the Colts won't do that because Adam is 5 points from the all time record.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COLTS DE LEWIS IS BACK AT PRACTICE THEY HAVE 21 DAYS TO EITHER RERURN HIM TO IR OR PLAY HIM . COLTS caches say lewis is as much of an impact as leonard so that would mean ballard went 4-4 in the first 2 rounds alone thank you jets .
The coaches are full of shit. Leonard leads the league in tackles and has been a stud. Getting the same from another player just isn't going to happen. It would be nice to get him some playing time. Walker has been very good at LB too. This is a fun team to watch grow. They might be the youngest team in the league. Need a good WR with some size.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaches are full of shit. Leonard leads the league in tackles and has been a stud. Getting the same from another player just isn't going to happen. It would be nice to get him some playing time. Walker has been very good at LB too. This is a fun team to watch grow. They might be the youngest team in the league. Need a good WR with some size.
i have been shocked they haven't got those 2 draft picks off the practice squad .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well turns out mathis is the coach raving on him. I will think he would know . turay is showing flashes and that would mean ballard was 5-5

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well turns out mathis is the coach raving on him. I will think he would know . turay is showing flashes and that would mean ballard was 5-5
I'm very happy with Ballard. He knows his stuff.
What he did with the 3rd pick in the draft was fantastic. Turned that pick into Nelson, Smith, Turay and Wilkens.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very happy with Ballard. He knows his stuff.
What he did with the 3rd pick in the draft was fantastic. Turned that pick into Nelson, Smith, Turay and Wilkens.

I hated seeing Anderson go but he got a pick forgot who he took . with all the drop passes while ty and doyle out looks to me they would've got fountain up and let him drop passes . they have 3 on practice squad 6 2 or 6 3 but most likely the fact of being rookies and learning the nfl . I think cain is going to be special from Clemson shame he is ir but he can learn . there is talk of trading sheard for a pick due to his age 30 lol

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated seeing Anderson go but he got a pick forgot who he took . with all the drop passes while ty and doyle out looks to me they would've got fountain up and let him drop passes . they have 3 on practice squad 6 2 or 6 3 but most likely the fact of being rookies and learning the nfl . I think cain is going to be special from Clemson shame he is ir but he can learn . there is talk of trading sheard for a pick due to his age 30 lol
I'd hate to see Sheard go, but I'd understand with his age.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hate to see Sheard go, but I'd understand with his age.
Costanzo is 30 and he was what turned this line around . I would give him a 3 year contract . look if the colts stay balanced and not leave the D on the field all the time . they could run the table . lets go Miami

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colts have all 11 draft picks from this year draft . cain ir and fountain is on ps .

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colts have all 11 draft picks from this year draft . cain ir and fountain is on ps .
That is pretty impressive. Looks like several will be big contributes for years. Leonard, Nelson, Smith, Turay, Hines and Wilkens.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty impressive. Looks like several will be big contributes for years. Leonard, Nelson, Smith, Turay, Hines and Wilkens.

LEWIS I will trust mathis on him . cain will be awesome as well . hey 6th and 7th round lbs are what is left to tell us if it was a grand slam . read a story about the o line the line coach calls smith and nelson brawlers and they are shoving the D off of the line . they say adams playing autry , doyle and clayton gaethers are back if not this week after the bye . with clayton back I would only play him as a lb on passing downs to cover te so Mitchel keep going at safety what a pick up .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colts 5 out is turbin , swoop , ward to ir , grant the biggy is hooker hip . with clayton , doyle both gametime means Mitchell move to hooker spot . I wonder the move for ward spot ?

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Luck has not been sacked in 3 straight games. 3 games in a row with at least 100 yards rushing (127, 220, 222).
The O-line is so much better. The D-line is where help is needed.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Luck has not been sacked in 3 straight games. 3 games in a row with at least 100 yards rushing (127, 220, 222).
The O-line is so much better. The D-line is where help is needed.

finally here comes lewis after the break . hunt should've had 2 sacks in raiders game . man did the colts miss hooker vs raiders seems Mitchell and hairston was hurt during the game due to snap counts . I can see a healthy colts team after the break can make the playoffs . if nothing else 11 - 5 should be a wildcard ? only 3 games on the road all vs div rivals . a young team vs eagles and pats road are hard to win . sad part they could be 7-1 easily . bengals and eagles had 3 rd and 20 something late in the game erased on penalties that didn't need to happen .

bye was at the right time .we are tied for third and could be tied for second place before the jag game . colts healthy I think they can beat any d and win shoot outs vs anyone .

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
finally here comes lewis after the break . hunt should've had 2 sacks in raiders game . man did the colts miss hooker vs raiders seems Mitchell and hairston was hurt during the game due to snap counts . I can see a healthy colts team after the break can make the playoffs . if nothing else 11 - 5 should be a wildcard ? only 3 games on the road all vs div rivals . a young team vs eagles and pats road are hard to win . sad part they could be 7-1 easily . bengals and eagles had 3 rd and 20 something late in the game erased on penalties that didn't need to happen .

bye was at the right time .we are tied for third and could be tied for second place before the jag game . colts healthy I think they can beat any d and win shoot outs vs anyone .
I think 9-7 is the best they can do. That would be 6-2 the rest of the way.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 9-7 is the best they can do. That would be 6-2 the rest of the way.

where is the 2 loses ? I could see the boys if it was away game .

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where is the 2 loses ? I could see the boys if it was away game .
Not sure where the losses may be, but since we lost to the Jets, Bengals, Texans, Eagles and the Pats, I figure there is little chance that they can win out.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where the losses may be, but since we lost to the Jets, Bengals, Texans, Eagles and the Pats, I figure there is little chance that they can win out.

oh I get it . if we go into a game (injuries ) like we did with the pats anyone could beat us . our problem is depth at back up spots but with starters we are very good . this team has really grew up in the first 8 weeks and I expect it to continue . I would get Costanzo a 3 year deal now .

but as hurt as the colts was the younger player have learned a lot . I would like to see us get Melvin back for a low 6 or 7 th rd pick ,