• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts' McNary in legal trouble, will miss Pats game

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope its not true and I don't pre-judge. If he did indeed r*pe a woman, then he has to pay the piper. I dont care if he's a starter, backup or no#1 player on my team. If he is guilty, then he will know what r*pe feels like in the joint

Lol! You just gave me a horrible flashback on that show Oz.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So according to the NFL your guilty until proven innocent .... So what happens if a player gets set up and a girl just says she was assaulted so a teams star player can't play in the next game ?? Goodell is so ridiculous, and is only covering his own butt after the blunder he made ... This guy can be 100 percent innocent, and now the Colts fans and team gets punished ... Effin BS .. You can't punish a player unless that player is found guilty, use common sense NFL.. Let the charges play out before you punish a player ...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So according to the NFL your guilty until proven innocent .... So what happens if a player gets set up and a girl just says she was assaulted so a teams star player can't play in the next game ?? Goodell is so ridiculous, and is only covering his own butt after the blunder he made ... This guy can be 100 percent innocent, and now the Colts fans and team gets punished ... Effin BS .. You can't punish a player unless that player is found guilty, use common sense NFL.. Let the charges play out before you punish a player ...

He could be innocent. Or he could not be. Why should the NFL or the Colts risk their image over a guy facing felony charges? This is not just hearsay, read the allegations and report, it doesn't look good. I'm sure that if it was just floozy with a weak story they wouldn't jump the gun to make an example of him. But if your employer found out that you were involved in a case like this, they would suspend you immediately too.

I hope it's not true. But what if 6-12 months down the road we find out it is? Do you really want to support a league that would roll out a player wearing an ankle bracelet while facing felony r*pe charges? I don't. I'm fine with nfl taking the cautious route, they don't have the benefit of hindsight before tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could be innocent. Or he could not be. Why should the NFL or the Colts risk their image over a guy facing felony charges? This is not just hearsay, read the allegations and report, it doesn't look good. I'm sure that if it was just floozy with a weak story they wouldn't jump the gun to make an example of him. But if your employer found out that you were involved in a case like this, they would suspend you immediately too.

I hope it's not true. But what if 6-12 months down the road we find out it is? Do you really want to support a league that would roll out a player wearing an ankle bracelet while facing felony r*pe charges? I don't. I'm fine with nfl taking the cautious route, they don't have the benefit of hindsight before tomorrow.

You just made my point... He could be innocent, or he might not be... That is exactly my point... You are not suppose to be guilty in this country until PROVEN guilty ... Anybody can make charges against you... A girl can call the police right now and say you hit her, and you then have the right for a proper defense... This man is being punished for allegations NOT guilt ....

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just made my point... He could be innocent, or he might not be... That is exactly my point... You are not suppose to be guilty in this country until PROVEN guilty ... Anybody can make charges against you... A girl can call the police right now and say you hit her, and you then have the right for a proper defense... This man is being punished for allegations NOT guilt ....

Bill Cosby is being punished financially for allegations about sexual abuse that supposedly happened 30-40 years ago.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hes wearing a fucking ankle bracelet. If this were you, not only would your work suspend you, you would be in custody. And you probably wouldnt continúe to get payed like he is.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you read the link at the top of this thread?

He isn't denying he had sex with the woman. Her story that she was drunk, went to his place and was kissing him voluntarily but told him she was drunk and needed to lay down, he starting going at her more and she clearly said no. He forced her to anyway. She resisted and scratched and clawed him in resistance.

Medical report says she had trauma in her vaginal region. He saved all of the bedding and it had blood on it. He also has scratches and bruising consistent with her story.

This isn't just a case of someone crying foul for some other reason, or at least there is STRONG evidence to support her claim. He's fucked.

The league should look at these suspensions on a case by case basis and when there is very strong evidence of guilt they should be proactive.

This fuck wad is on suspension WITH PAY. He hasn't lost his position on the team or anything worse.

In this case they got it right. There is such strong evidence that not removing him from the field right now would be a travesty.