• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts' McNary in legal trouble, will miss Pats game

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No troll post just the truth. :nod:

Then prove it. I can show you a dozen threads on the main page here with trash talking toward both Seahawks and Pats fans. I can show you threads that have nothing to do with either that are twisted into trashing both by fans of other teams. You cannot do the same about the cowboys. You can't.

In fact, there wasn't really much trash talking about your fans even over the non catch. If that same thing had been either of our teams? The site would have broken with the amount of posts piling on.

Face the facts: Dallas was relevant and hated at one time, but that was long ago. No one hates them enough to dwell on them now. And they won't until they start being relevant again. And yes, if they were fighting for a trip to the SB the hate would be present right now, but they aren't and it's not. THAT is a fact.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then prove it. I can show you a dozen threads on the main page here with trash talking toward both Seahawks and Pats fans. I can show you threads that have nothing to do with either that are twisted into trashing both by fans of other teams. You cannot do the same about the cowboys. You can't.

In fact, there wasn't really much trash talking about your fans even over the non catch. If that same thing had been either of our teams? The site would have broken with the amount of posts piling on.

Face the facts: Dallas was relevant and hated at one time, but that was long ago. No one hates them enough to dwell on them now. And they won't until they start being relevant again. And yes, if they were fighting for a trip to the SB the hate would be present right now, but they aren't and it's not. THAT is a fact.

The Cowboys are still the most hated team regardless if its been 20 years since their last SB win. Most fans here rejoiced when they lost to the Packers last week.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like everything in Texas you have a big imagination. And when I refrer to imagination I mean imagination.

Since when is being truthful considered having a big imagination?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolemite may be a closet Cowboy fan:noidea:

Dole was born and raised in Chicago, lives in Seattle but roots for the Raiders. A very dysfunctional person.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys are still the most hated team regardless if its been 20 years since their last SB win. Most fans here rejoiced when they lost to the Packers last week.

It's cute that you still think that. Actually read the board up here and tell me there isn't FAR more hate toward Seattle fans. Read anything created by Hammer and tell me how the cowboys are more hated than the pats. Sorry, but facts get in the way of your little story. RIGHT NOW the cowboys are not the most hated teams/fans on this site.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cute that you still think that. Actually read the board up here and tell me there isn't FAR more hate toward Seattle fans. Read anything created by Hammer and tell me how the cowboys are more hated than the pats. Sorry, but facts get in the way of your little story. RIGHT NOW the cowboys are not the most hated teams/fans on this site.

Maybe most of the hate directed at Seattle fans is because of their constant bragging of their team and berating of other folks teams. It is self inflicted.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe most of the hate directed at Seattle fans is because of their constant bragging of their team and berating of other folks teams. It is self inflicted.

Now that you admit you were wrong, are you ready to leave this thread back to its topic? This is about a piece of shit rapist not suiting up tomorrow, not your need for more attention on your team.

:suds:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dont you have draft prospects to look over or see if you guys can afford some of your guys with the cap next season?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the second thread this morning that gg has trolled into taking shots at Seattle. Too bad cause its an important subject.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor delusional Guys N Bangos thinks everytime one of us replies to him it`s a slam on the Cowboys. GnB it`s just you we don`t care for. No one cares about the Cowboys any longer. Picking on them is like picking on a mentally challenged child. I guess we`re kind of doing that by slamming on you.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Wiz, if our teams win tomorrow. It should be called The SportsHoopla Hate Bowl

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys didn't match-up well with the Packers. :noidea:

Didnt they have a 2 score lead? If Murray doesn't fumble or they run it on 3rd and 1 instead of that out of bounds pass, Dallas might have won. All depending on what Rodgers can do in the final few minutes

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas fans instigated a lot of it with all the It was a catch and refs screwed Cowboys threads. But when they got the gift in the Detroit , Lions fans took it as men and didnt bitch.