• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts land Eric Fisher

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One year 9.4 mil prove it year.

Will this help Wentz from getting happy feet?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wont matter.

Announcer: "And welcome back ladies and gentlemen! Well an exciting year for the Colts who now potentially have their franchise quarterback!"
Announcer 2: "Yah Rog, it's going to be a great year for Colts fans. Wentz has proven he has all the mechanics to be an elite quarterback with the right team and I think the Colts offense can thrive with him!"
Announcer: "Yep. Also, I mean they lose Costanzo in the offseason but replace with the former 1st overall pick Eric Fisher, who I think can provide a pretty solid blind side option for Wentz! This is the same guy that kept Mahomes upright!"
Announcer 2: "Yep, I think it's going to be a go- OH GOD!"
Announcer: "What happened Mike!?"
Announcer 2: "Well it looks like Wentz just went down after coming out of the tunnel. Not sure what the problem is but he looks to be in a lot of pain!"
Announcer: "Oh boy, I wonder if he tripped over another player or pulled something? Maybe it's just a cramp?"
Announcer 2: "One can only hope Rog.... looks like Eason is suiting up though..."

*1 quarter of play goes by*

Announcer: "Well we just got an injury update on Wentz... apparently he stepped on a blue colored M&M that a teenager near the tunnel entrance accidentally dropped... and the impact of the candy hard shell caused a foot fracture and potential high ankle sprain."
Announcer 2: "I mean melt in your mouth not in your hand or by your foot.... Yah what are the odds Rog, ya really have to wonder if it's time the NFL bans non-gummy candy from the NFL concession stands."
Announcer: "One season... potentially ruined by an M&M... truly a tragedy, Mike."

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats his 40 time? Did he run the 4x2?
who?
The blue M&M? Heard he was pretty fast until the tragedy with Wentz.
Ever since he got stepped on. His heart wasnt into running fast after crippling Wentz by being stepped on. he was physically ok, just mentally distraught after destroying an AMVP's career.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a good signing. Between the Jags, Texans, and Titans there might be one good pass rusher in the whole division. Colts can probably afford to wait on Fisher.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a good signing. Between the Jags, Texans, and Titans there might be one good pass rusher in the whole division. Colts can probably afford to wait on Fisher.
That doesn't sound like you think it's a good signing.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't sound like you think it's a good signing.
Id imagine most Chiefs fans have pretty mixed feelings on Fisher. A good stint in KC as a whole but I don't know how anyone can watch the Super Bowl against the Niners and think that Fisher is a good OT.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't find Eric in the top 25 OT rankings. Perhaps if the ranked top 64?