• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colorado Fired Head Coach Mike MacIntyre

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he is a real CU poster, hes been white knighting UCF like he is a UCF fan.
Yup, I'm a rogue UCF fan who picked Colorado, of all schools, to hide behind. SMH.

Didn't take long to get under your skin, did it.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I'm a rogue UCF fan who picked Colorado, of all schools, to hide behind. SMH.

Didn't take long to get under your skin, did it.
Just because you standout as a complete fool does not mean you are under my skin. Everything you have said so far indicates that you are NOT from colorado.

Seeing how you white knighted UCF as some of your first major talking points here its not a huge leap.

Go back and read So let's legitimately talk UCF if you are looking for any reason why someone might think this.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you standout as a complete fool does not mean you are under my skin. Everything you have said so far indicates that you are NOT from colorado.

Seeing how you white knighted UCF as some of your first major talking points here its not a huge leap.

Go back and read So let's legitimately talk UCF if you are looking for any reason why someone might think this.
My first major talking points here were actually political. Look at when I initially joined the site. And I got tangled up in UCF debate because it was literally the first thread I saw (and read) upon logging back into this forum for a long time.

See, you don't know everything, jackass.

Oh, and I literally live alongside the Cheyenne Mountain. Go fuck yourself.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first major talking points here were actually political. Look at when I initially joined the site. And I got tangled up in UCF debate because it was literally the first thread I saw (and read) upon logging back into this forum for a long time.

See, you don't know everything, jackass.

Oh, and I literally live alongside the Cheyenne Mountain. Go fuck yourself.
I dont give 2 shits about your PF bs i know you had some posts before hand but it wasnt CFB related so nobody gives a shit.

You suck at this whole internet thing dont you.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont give 2 shits about your PF bs i know you had some posts before hand but it wasnt CFB related so nobody gives a shit.

You suck at this whole internet thing dont you.
Living inside your head, rent free.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living inside your head, rent free.
NO child, i am simply responding to a shitty post of yours.

Going to take a lot more than that.

Keep trying, lets see if you can make some improvements

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO child, i am simply responding to a shitty post of yours.

Going to take a lot more than that.

Keep trying, lets see if you can make some improvements
:think: He just can't stop following me around, replying my my every post. I bet he checks my profile daily.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think: He just can't stop following me around, replying my my every post. I bet he checks my profile daily.
How retarded are you, you realize it tells me when you quote me, its pretty simple to see at the top right hand side of the browser, click it and boom i get another shitty post that is just nonsense from the retard that you are.

To be fair you started quoting me first in this thread here so i guess it is I who lives rent free in your head since replying to a post is all the stipulations needed to meet.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How retarded are you, you realize it tells me when you quote me, its pretty simple to see at the top right hand side of the browser, click it and boom i get another shitty post that is just nonsense from the retard that you are.

To be fair you started quoting me first in this thread here so i guess it is I who lives rent free in your head since replying to a post is all the stipulations needed to meet.
He's still going. His replies get faster and faster. I'm not sure he knows how to socialize without a screen and keyboard. Probably has no real friends. Poor guy.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still going. His replies get faster and faster. I'm not sure he knows how to socialize without a screen and keyboard. Probably has no real friends. Poor guy.
You are doing the same thing, moron.

What kind of picture are you trying to paint here?

UCF fan posing as a CU fan "living in CO" lmfao you sound exactly like a retard from that other board who swings from CFU's nuts. Eh mikki

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are doing the same thing, moron.

What kind of picture are you trying to paint here?

UCF fan posing as a CU fan "living in CO" lmfao you sound exactly like a retard from that other board who swings from CFU's nuts. Eh mikki
Nebraska fan with no friends, acting like he's the big swinging dick of some large social group.

Now that is funny.